Mate

"Can we go back home Dreana?"

      I look at him, god he's beautiful hes my everything.

       "Yeah baby,  lets get breakfast and head home."

   I get up to get dressed Ritchy following me I turn to him,

    "Baby you can give me some space to get dressed you know."

    "Sorry babe its the baby, it wants me to be where you are."

    I look down at my belly and poke it.

     "Hey lil one mommy needs her privacy you know."

   I smile while walking away to get dressed, I see Ritchys feet at the door.

    "Really babe?!"

   I open the door  to Ritchy looking at me strangely.

    "Whats wrong?"

       "I want you."

    "You have me."

    He pushes the door open roughly scaring me, the look in his eyes just freaking me out. He puts his hands on my hips pulling me to his chest.

    "Ouch babe watch out for the baby."

   He looks down at my belly and smiles,

       "Your going to be an awesome mom."

    "Are you okay?"

     He looks at me with that weird look again he crashes his lips on mine roughly,  I kiss him back feeling a but scared at first. He picks me up setting me on the counter his arms wrapped around my waist.

     "Im sorry baby, I just love you so much..... I need to mark you asap."

      "Is that why your acting funny? "

    "Yeah."

   "Okay we are doing this tonight because you are scaring the shit out of me."

      "Im sorry mylove."

   "Its okay."

     He rests his forehead on mine.

    "Im going let you get dressed now and stop being weird."

    I giggle,

    "Sounds good."

    I get dressed quickly me and Ritchy drive tk McDonald's quickly getting breakfast for the guys. I hope they dont hate me after the way I acted, ugh my heart is beating quickly as we pull up to the mansion. I step out of the car with the bags of food, I look at the door and take a deep breath and open the door.

    "Guys the door is open!!!!! Maybe is Dreana."

   I listen to them before talking.

     "She hates us and its Ritchys fault. I love that girl like ny damn sister and shes scared of us."

    "I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!"

    "DREANA?!?!?!"

  They all yell some running from downstairs and others from the kitchen and living room.

    "Dude your huge!!!!"

   They hug me tightly.

    "I missed yall, im so sorry for how I acted I really am."

   "Dont worry about it and stop them tears."

  I smile as they drag me to the kitchen, Ritchy in the back of the guys laughing.