Purity

Damon pov.

   A light shines down on her, her body floating in the air, eyes closed. My heart races as she smiles, she so beautiful. Her poower shakes the room, I can see her chest glowing brighter than the light shining on her. The doors bust open and the guys walk in, there mouths at the sight of Dreana.

    I smile knowing that my beautiful woman is going to be glorious,  her body floating she looks like and angel.

     Damon you must always protect her even with your life, you too are also getting your powers.
   I look at the guys with a freaked oit expression,  before I can even speak I feel a strike of light hit my chest, it doesnt hurt I feel pure. My eyes snap shut and all I see is light.

   .

.

Dreana pov

    I take in a deep breath as I see my beautiful elders,  3 wolfs one pure white as snow another black as night and the last one grey as the moon.

     You are going to bring so much light to the world , darkness is upon you Dreana but you will always find a way to make things better. Never give up on the things and people you love, hold them dear to your heart forever. You will receive new powers along with your mate, we have chose you two to be the savior of weaknpacks. You and your mate will take in other packs and make a community of love. There is a light inside you.
    A light?
     Yes you will soon know what we are speaking of, and this light will make your life more meaningful than it is now. You will be glorious,  always use your power for good, or there will be consequences. We have faith in you.
      I feel my back meet the bed, my eyes still closed I feel power surging threw me like lightning. A hand on my shoulder shakes me, a vision shoots threw my mind, its Gabe holding a beautiful baby boy. Me and Damon ate smiling with pure love, Gabe has tears running down his face with a smile, a smile that is full of great fullness. The vision ends and my eyes snap open,  I look at Gabe and smile. Hes going to be a dad? Where is his mate?

     "Dreana, your eyes..."

   "Whats wrong with them?"

     I stand uo running to the nearest mirror,  light yellow glowing eyes look back at me. My mouth parts in astonishment, my eyes are beautiful. I walk back to the bed just noticing Damon floating as I was, I wonder what they are saying to him. I look at the guys and see different colors around every one of them, is that their Ora?  I look back at Damon and his back is on the bed now,  he sits up and looks at me his eyes glowing bright blue. He walks to me and smiles,  our skin touches and a light weightless feeling surrounds us.

    "Dreana, we are..."

        "Glorious."

     He smiles as if I took the words out of his mouth,  we look at the guys I reach out for Gabe and he walks to me.

     "Give me your hand."

   I take gis hand in mine and a light shines threw hus hand, he gasps as I give him a gift of power.

    "Dreana no, thats to much to take."

    "You are my beta and I will not let you go unprotected. This is my gift to you."

     "Thank you Luna."

    I look at the guys and I can see Erics Ora change from green to red, he is mad and I know its because he is not getting any power. I do not trust him and I never will.