waking up

Waking up in a room filled of guys kinda scared me, waking up in a room with Damon holding me kinda scared me too being because Eric was the one holding me.

    "What are yall all doing here?"

      "Protecting you from Ritchy. He has been going insane."

      I get up going to the restroom not wanting to be surrounded, ugh this is crap!

    "Dreana come here."

    Damon says as I walk out, everyone is gone im guessing to eat maybe. I walk to him feeling a bit annoyed by everyone and everything.

    "What?"

       "It isn't safe for you to be here with Ritchy here. You might want to think about leaving. "

   "Where am I to go? Doesn't the baby need to be where the father is to thrive?"

      "The baby can live without the father, the baby really just needs a male present."

    "And who will I run away with."

   "Us all of us. You can be our Rouge Luna."

     "Im sorry?"

    "A roughe is a werewolf that runs away from there pack, a luna is a female wolf that runs the pack. Since you have not been mated to our alpha aka ritchy you are free, and you can rule us. We have all talked about it and we have agreed to run away with you, to keep you and your baby safe from Ritchy."

     "I dont understand after everything that happened with ritchy he just changes on me."

        "Hes a very good actor Dreana, thats why we all act the way we do around him."

    "My heart feels like its breaking in a million pieces."

     He pulls me into a hug tears rushing down my face, the baby kicks against him making Damon chuckle. I look up at him seeing happiness in his eyes as he puts his hand on my belly.

    "Dont touch her!!!!"

   I see Ritchy walking in the guys trying to hold him back, my heart speads up seeing him. I miss him so much it hurts.

    "Guys its fine let him go."

   Ritchys face seems shocked along with the others, I just need one day alone with him.

    "Guys leave us."

   They do as I say no questions asked even Damon.

   "Yell if you need us."

      "I will."

    Ritchy walks up to me as the door closes I can see his eyes full of rage, I put my hand on his cheek. His eyes close at my touch, bringing my lips to his I feel the need for more. Tears fall down my face forcing me to stop.

    "I cant believe you layed in bed with another man."

    "Its not like we did anything."

      His fingers now around my throat.

   "It does not matter you are mine."

        "Ritchy stop it."

   I push his hamd away from me, rage, so much rage in him. I need to leave asap.

         "Your not the same person I fell in love with."

    "To fucking bad. Your having my baby and I dont give a fuck if you love me or not you will remain with me always. Because baby, I love you, to death."