Stolen away....

soooo my bestie becka is going to hate me for this chapter.... So I dedicate this chapter to you ♡

Make sure to vote!!!!

   Waking up to a soar cheek from Ritchy last night was the last thing on my mind.... I lay in bed next to Ritchy,  He looks so cute asleep. I lay there thinking about having his baby, placing my hand on my stomach I imagine a baby bump there. I smile thinking how cute this baby would look, Ritchy looks like a god and I guess im pretty.

    I get up and open the balcony door standing outside looking at the water fall all the way in the back. It's so beautiful..... I feel mysellf getting sad the more I look at thinking of his daughter wondering how she was killed.  If I would have known about what that dumb bitch did I woukd have beaten her ass. I jump a little feeling Ritchys arem wrap around my waist pulling me to his body, I smile when he plants two light kisses on my neck. He's so sweet, last night is definitely not something I want to ever happen. There is alot of conflict going on in my mind... If I should be a mom.  Ive never been around kids I honestly dont know if id be a good mom... My mom ran out on me when I was 10. I raised myself, I worked none stop and went to school... After I graduated it all went down hill, I truly did ruin what could have been.

      "What are you thinking about? "

     "Last night."

   I hear him sigh, turing to face him I see sad eyes,

      "Not about the bad.... Im thinking about the baby..... If I should have one or if id be a good mom."

         "I know what I said last night and I think im being selfish..... Just forget it baby okay?"

     "But the drugs?"

   "I will try my best to get off. I mean if you can do it I can."

     "Ritchy you almost rapped me last night.... If this happens again you could possibly go all the way.... If it happens I dont know if I could ever forgive you. "

      He lets go of me walking to the bed he sits down with his face in his hands, I know he didnt mean to but he was a completely different person last night.

       "I promise if I do touch that drug that I will Damon know and he will do everything in his power to keep you safe from me. Even if that means killing me."

     "No if he kills you'll leave me alone. I don't want to be without you."

     He pulls me to sit on his lap he kisses my shoulder sending tingles all over my body. I smile looking at his sexy smirk,

     "Ritchy.... I like you way more than I should."

     "Dooooo you think it could be more than just liking me?"

     I giggle as he tickles my side, making me fall to the floor. He chuckels getting on top of me,

    "See you just fell for me."

       "Butthead."

    He kisses me lightly.

      "How about me you and all the guys go have fun today?"

    "Mmm what did you have in mind?"

    "Hmmm roller coasters.... cotton candy.... corndogs.....Bumper cars."

    "You had me at roller coaster."

       "MEN!!!!!!"

   The guys come in as we get up,