The 1975

I wanted to stay with Luke. Being with me made me feel a little better about everything, like the whole world dosent matter. Three weeks was too long, to be without one of my best friends. "Do you really have to go?" Luke asked as I slithered out of his grasp. I nodded and looked down at him, for once I was taller than Luke. "I wish I could stay." I shrug on my jacked and hug him.

"Don't go." He whispers into my neck, I smile and kiss his cheek. "My parents will be worried." I tell him as I play with his hair. "Still such a good little boy Calum Hood." Luke grinned and kissed my lips making me melt into him. I shove him off and with a slight giggle. "I guess I could stay for a little bit longer." I take off my coat again and Luke sits up, pulling me into his lap.

"Yay." He grins and kisses me again, I wrap my legs around his waist and we kiss for a while, no worries or fears of being caught by my mom. No one can interrupt us, it's just Luke and I. He grabs my waist in attempt to bring me closer to him, I snuggle into his broad chest and our kiss gets more heated. I grind into his hips, teasing him a little and Luke lets out a small deep throated groan.

"Fuck Calum." I smile and kiss his ear lobe, placing my hands on his chest, moving them slowly down to the hem of his shirt and slipping them under to feel his stomach. But then the door swung open and I jumped off of Luke. In fear, I whipped my head around, Felicia stood there.

Wide eyed she looked at me. "Calum?" she gasped and I crawled off the bed, frightened and flustered. "Oh my god." Felicia stormed up and Luke jumped up to me. Grabbing my hand reassuringly, he told me. "It's just my sister, don't worry." I almost choked. Felicia is Luke's sister? I turn towards him. "Felicia is your sister?" I ask and Luke nods. "You know her?" Luke asks back and I nod.

"Yeah." I mumble and Luke smiles. "Awesome." I shake my head, no not awesome. Creepy. "Well, if I'm going to be completely honest with you," Luke nods, encouraging me on. "Before I knew I was gay, I used to date Felicia." Luke glared down on me. I covered my face up with a groan and Luke hugged me. "You dork." He says and I laugh. He didn't freak out, I'm surprised. Holy crap Felicia is going to hate me.

-

I ended up staying with Luke the whole night. I missed his company and it gave us a chance to catch up. I was trying to convince him to listen to the 1975, Luke kept telling me how he only liked rock. "Well, some of their songs are 'rocky.'" I tell him and Luke rolls his eyes. Both sitting cross legged on his bed, facing each other I made him listen to the 1975.

Playing Sex first, I think he'd like that one. Luke looked at me when the music started, his mouth slowly opening and his eyes had a little sparkle in them. "Holy shit." He mumbled when the song ends. I bite my lip. "Don't you fucking bite your fucking puffy sexy lips at me I hate you so much right now." Luke threw his pillow at me and I pretend to be hurt.

"Shit Calum, sorry." Luke crawled over me and I giggled, grabbing onto his face and bringing to closer to mine. "Do you like the 1975 now?" I asked and Luke smirked. "Fuck yeah I love the 1975." I kissed him and then the city came on and all was well. Luke made me play all of their songs, he said is favorite is either Antichrist or Sex because Sex reminds him of me. That made me blush.

"Sex makes me a little horny not gonna lie." Luke laughs and I grab his hand, now we are sharing his pillow and my phone resting on my chest, the 1975 on loop. The City fetus version came on and Luke couldn't stop smiling, it made me happy. I'm glad I can share music with him. "What do these gods look like?" Luke asked me and I showed him a picture of the whole band. Luke pointing at George says, "He looks like a fucking sex god."

I nod in agreement. Then later, we fall asleep. Him most likely dreaming of frickle frackling with George. I dreamed of Luke, of us. The future, and it was a great dream.