Football

(The American football btw)

After school the next day, my dad declared that it was "father son day." A day in which I spend time with my dad and do straight boy things. I have a feeling that we are going to play sports, which I'm not good at.

I put on some work out shorts and a t shirt as my dad led me to a park. Him carrying a football in hand he knelt down and told me to kick it. "What?" I asked him throwing my bag aside. "Kick the ball son, you got some powerful legs." He told me.

I thought in football you throw the ball? Regardless I did as my dad was told and kicked it. It went at least three feet and I smiled. New record. "Okay then, lets try something else." He grabbed the ball and threw it at me. I ducked and a little squeal came out. My dad moaned. What? He threw it too fast.

I looked to my left and saw Luke. What is he doing here! He winked at me and then my dad rammed into me. I landed on my frontside and moaned. "What the heck was that for?" I pushed him off and my dad crossed his arms.

"Maybe football isn't your sport son." He grabbed my hand and yanked me up. I brushed myself off and jogged toward Luke. "What are you doing here?" I hissed. Luke smirked and looked at me up and down. "Just admiring the view." I rolled my eyes to hide the fact that I was blushing uncontrollably.

"My dad is going to kill you!" I pushed him a little and Luke rolled his eyes back. "What's wrong with saying hi to the cutest guy I know?" Luke tilted his head and acted all innocent. "Luke I-" then my dad came over. I'm toast.

Luke crossed his arms and looked at my dad. "Who's this?" dad asked me. This is Luke remember, the guy I was tutoring." I told my dad. "Oh right! Luke, yeah?" dad placed the football in between his body and arm. "You play?" He motioned toward the football.

Luke scowled and shook his head. "I'm more of a darts kind of guy. See you around Calum." He playfully punched me in the arm and walked away, hands in the pocket of his leather jacket. "Darts?" was all my dad said.

-

After the football fiasco, we went to lunch at Arby's. I had a milkshake and my dad ate a burger. "So how long have you been tutoring Luke?" dad asked with a mouthful of burger. "Not long." I replied and dad snorted. "He seems to be a nice kid." I almost spat out my drink.

"What?" dad chuckled. "Nothing, nothing." I ate a fry. How could my dad think he's nice? I thought that he would hate him! "He looks a little... edgy doesn't he. Does he have any tattoos?" he asked. Oh crud. "Um... I don't know." I'm horrible at lying.
"Well, if he's causing you any trouble you just talk to me." Dad shoved his burger in his mouth and nodded.

We walked outside when we were done and drove back home. Michael was walking up to my house when we pulled up. I jumped out of the car and smiled at him. Michael awkwardly waved and said. "Hey Mr. Hood." In a sort of moan. Dads used to it by now, he knows how awkward Michael is.

"How's it going Michael?" dad asked him and he slung his football bag over his shoulder. Michael shrugged. "Well, I'll be inside." He then left. Michael looked sad, extremely sad. "She doesn't like me, I had sex with her and she broke up with me." Michael wiped off the tears on his cheeks. His lip jutted out in quivered a little.

With his sweater paws he covered his face with his hands and began to cry, he shoulders shaking and wheezes coming out of his mouth. I pulled him in for a hug and he rested his head on my shoulder sniffling every once in awhile.

"Let's egg her house." I told him. Michael looked up at me and his eyes are puffy. "What?" he asked and fixed his hair. "Yeah, lets egg her house. Pay back." I smiled. This is the first time I've ever done anything bad before. "Who's going to get the eggs? Who's going to drive us?"

My smile grew even wider. "I know just who to call."

Y'all are just begging for mashton aren't you?