Binge Watching

Ashton woke us up, he sat like a golden retriever waiting for bone. A big goofy grin was almost comically spread across his face and I moaned. I've never been drunk before, or hungover which is much worse. Luke was laying somewhat near me an obvious indication that we slept close together. Or we had sex and I can't remember it.

Luke sat up and rubbed his eyes and his tattoos were showing. "My girlfriend asked if I am coming over to her house. I said no and now I think she thinks I'm gay." Ashton smiled. But was it really a laughing matter? "That's because you are gay." Luke mumbled while he flopped back next to me and Ashton's jaw dropped. "You're gay!" Ashton retorted and Luke smirked while covering his eyes with his arm.

Luke has had girl sex and boy sex, he actually might be bisexual. He better be leaning towards being gay because he's the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. "You're Calum right? Luke's told me about you." Ashton grinned at me. I smiled back weakly and Luke sat up again. He wrapped an arm around me lazily and kissed me cheek. He stood up and stretched. His stomach flattened out as he stretched his arms above his head like a cat.

"Ashton, go see your girlfriend." Luke yawned and Ashton jumped up. "Fine. I'll see you at school." He walked out and I waved goodbye while his back was turned. "How do you know him?" I asked Luke who smiled. "Family friend. Now lets get you home baby doll." I rolled my eyes at his use of "baby doll." But I actually thought it was really cute.

I got fully clothed and Luke as well as he walked me halfway to my house. "Bye." He smirked and kissed me tenderly. I stood on my tiptoes trying to accommodate his height. "Bye Lukey." I smirked. Hey, if he can call me baby doll I can call me Lukey.

Luke raised and eyebrow. "Lukey?" he asked and I shrugged with one shoulder. "You're cute Hood." He kissed me one last time before walking off. I turned around and went back to my house crawling immediately on the couch and continued my netflix binge watching. But for some reason I couldn't get Ashton off my mind.

Did I know him from somewhere else? Or maybe it's just my hungover brain thinking wonky. Sleepily I thought about Ashton and how in the world I could possibly know him. My eyes felt heavy but my mind was wide awake. I knew I knew Ashton from school, he was always some what weird and he's always happy.

And how does Luke know him? He doesn't seem like the kind of guy Luke would even look at. Maybe it was just my hungover state but I thought I remembered Ashton from somewhere else, somewhere new.

-

I felt extra gay the next morning, I put on my extra skinny jeans and made sure my hair was perfect and that I would look cute for Luke. Well, not for Luke for myself, Luke should be trying to look cute for me. It was after school and I asked Michael if he wanted to go to the mall. He said and I quote "sure" because he needed a new video game.

The video game store he goes to also has movies and music so I was happy when I got there. Scanning through all of the the rock/alternative music I looked up and saw Michael flirting. I smiled and saw that the girl was way out of his league. Skinny, tan, big chested, and curvy. How can any girl make sure she's that perfect every day? I wouldn't put any makeup on if I was a girl, especially not for Michael.

Michael tried casually resting his elbow on a rack of used video games but they ended up falling over. The girl walked away, obviously disgusted. Michael came back over to me and leaned in close to whisper. "She wanted me." He looked at her exiting the store and I snorted rolling my eyes.

Later we went to the food court Michael wanted Chinese and I wanted some pizza which was different. We ate and Michael was still looking for the Kardashian like girl whilst gnawing on some noodles. "Michael, no girl ever wants to see that ever." I told him and he swallowed his mouthful.

A cute boy and girl walked next to us and Michael nearly spat out the water he was drinking. "Woah." The straw fell out of his mouth and into his lap. "Yeah I know that guy was cute." I smirked and Michael glared at me. I don't know if Michael is gay or not, probably not. But who am I to know he never lets anyone in on his personal life unless it involves video games.

He has had female sex and he has said he had liked it. Whatever. I'm going to let Michael decide for himself. After the mall and shopping we went our separate ways and my mom when I arrived had already made dinner. Spaghetti and meatballs. I sat down across from my mother and father and they immediately asked where I was.

"At the mall with Michael." I told them, twirling some pasta on my fork. "Calum, your mother and I want to meet Lily. She seems to be an important part of you life and makes you happy." Yeah, Luke does. I can't tell my parents that I'm gay though I don't know how they would react.

"Yeah she really wants to meet you too but she's on a family trip. Important family stuff." I ate the food in order not to make them question my answer. Mom nodded. "We understand just talk to her about meeting us okay?" I nodded with a grin and we all smiled. If they only knew that the person responsible for making me happy is a boy.