Perfect

I go home later, I feel horrible about ignoring my mom. Maybe just didn't know how to handle the situation, and it was even hard for me when I figured it out for myself. And I can't even imagine how hard it was for Luke, I haven't talked to him about his sexuality and why he fucked so many girls when he was gay.

I'm letting him wait until he wants to tell me about it, and i'll be there to listen when he does. So as I walk home Luke shouts goodbyes at me at an annoyingly loud voice. "BYE CAL PAL. BYE. BYE HUN. BYE. BYE WALK SAFELY SWEETIE, BYE. BYE. OKAY, BYE." I rolled my eyes as I continued down to my house, the weather cold, and I forgot to bring a jacket.

I shivered then I heard loud footsteps behind me, the sound of Luke's unmistakable combat boots. "You'll catch a cold dipshit." He jumps on me and wraps his arms around my shoulder, cuddling into me. His cheek pressed firmly up against my forehead and he kissed it, I could feel his cold lip ring. "I'm fine Luke!" I chuckled and tried to shove him off of me.

"Sorry." He stepped back a little with a grin, keeping one arm securely draped around my shoulder. "You can go home Luke, i'm just walking home." I tell him and Luke doesn't reply for a little bit, leaving us to walk amongst the crunchy leaves. "I want to be there when you talk to your mom." He tells me, and I look up at him. "How did you know?" I asked and Luke smiled down at me. "I know everything Calum." He bopped my noise with his finger then kissed the tip of it.

I giggled, very unmanly like and Luke smirked. "Anyway," he continued. "I never got to take you on an actual date before. Just realized that." Luke says to me and I chuckle. I remember the first time he kissed me, and I was so terrified of him and I never wanted to talk to him ever. Now I can't imagine a life without him in it.

"So take me on a date Hemmings." I grin up at him and he kisses my nose gently and pulls back slowly. "With pleasure." He smirks then kisses my lips, more aggressive than the nose kiss and much more passionate. I like it much better too. I kiss Luke back and he holds me tight. "God I love you." He whispers softly, almost a growl. I stiffen up in his arms.

He said it. He said he loved me, my heart is exploding, my mind is racing and trying to figure out what emotion to portray. Luke looks down on me and isn't able to speak either. Then I realize, I love him too. All this time, he's the reason why I am happy. He's the one who will hold me close on dark nights, he let me stay with him without question and he lets me be me.

Luke the punk boy, is actually my first love. I bite my lip and jump up wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face there. "I love you." I tell him and Luke wraps his arms around my torso doing the same as me. He grips me tight as if I am going to leave him, I never will leave him. I love him. I turn my head slightly and kiss his cheek and Luke chuckles. "You're such a little puppy." I grin and grip onto his shirt then let go, looking up into his eyes.

"I love you." Luke says with a smile, like he can't believe he's saying it to me. "I love you." I reply, softly but with full hearted passion and meaning. He grabs my hand and we continue walking, but it's not just a hand hold. It feels different, it fits in mine better, I can feel every callus on his hand, his rough yet smooth skin on mine makes me melt. And it's all just from a handhold.

We approach my house and Luke grips his hand tighter around mine. He's afraid, he's afraid of my parents. My mom is the one who kicked him out and told him practically never to talk to me again. I would be terrified. I look up at Luke and kiss him reassuringly. "It's alright. We can do it." I tell the blonde who nods, keeping his eyes ahead. I walk up to my house and discover that no one is home, weird.

Usually both parents are home by 6:00, so Luke looks down on me. "What are we going to do now?" he asks and I shrug. Luke smirks a little, making his idea of what he wants to do very clear. I roll my eyes at him, but I can feel my cheeks turning red. I pull him inside and I tell him I just want to watch a movie, Luke let's me and I snuggle into him with a smile.

The Breakfast Club, every single teenager and parent in their 40's favorite movie. Luke declares that he hasn't seen it making me gasp and Luke chuckle. "What?" he asks, playing with my hair and I stutter on my words. "I- I can't believe you haven't seen this movie!" Luke shrugs a little and his eyes loose contact with mine and I can feel them on my lips. They quickly look back up and I turn up the volume on the TV and kiss him.

I kiss him like I am never going to see him the next day, like he is going to leave and this is our last moment together. Luke adjusts himself so I am sitting on top of him, he smiles a little and I move my kisses down to his neck and bite a little. Luke lets out a grunt, making me do it more. He grabs my waist and pulls my hips closer to his, my mouth drops open and I hear a car pulling up into the driveway.

"Fuck." Luke grumbles and I jump up, dragging Luke with me downstairs and into my closet to hide. My parents can't see me like this, I probably look like a mess and Luke as well. "Calum," Luke whispers and I shush him, I have to sit on top of him as I peak out of the shades in the closet. "Calum." It's a whimper now and Luke grabs my hips and he kisses the back of my neck. "You fucking sitting on my dick doesn't help this situation." I spin myself around and kiss him again, I can't stop doing it and I don't want to.

"I've never had sex in a closet before." Luke tells me and I grab his face and smile. My parents voices become closer and we have to stop, fear strikes me in the heart and Luke intertwines his fingers with mine and pulls our intertwined hands into his lap. My parents voice soften as they make their way to their own bedroom and I stand up, hitting my head onto the horizontal pole that hangs my clothes.

I rub my head with a dumb smile on my face and I help Luke up and over to my bed. The mood is gone, Luke seems sad about it. "Stay." I tell him and pull him close to me under the covers. "I will never leave." He promises. "Even if my mom tells you to go, you stay." I order Luke and he nods, kissing my forehead. We fall asleep together, legs tangled together and hands intertwined and for now all is at peace.