Not Sex

"Rise and- oh my god!" Michael's mom screamed. I opened my eyes and realized that the position Luke and I were in wasn't the most comforting to look at. Both shirtless and his arms around me must've looked a little awkward. The door slammed shut and I sat up.

Luke groaned and covered his face with his tattooed arm. "Get up." I told him and Luke groaned louder. "Can't we stay in bed today?" he asked and grabbed my hand. "This isn't even your bed now get up." Luke silently swore and flipped over so his back was facing me.

I knew how to get him up. I grabbed his shoulders and flipped him over, I straddled his waist and kissed his exposed neck. Luke wasn't ready for my sudden kisses and he gripped into my waist. "Calum, not here." Luke moaned and pushed me off. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"You're not a morning person are you?" I asked and put on my shirt. Luke chuckled. "Not when you give me and instant morning boner I'm not." Luke grumbled and and slid off the bed I slept on. Michael is still asleep even after all of the commotion.

I threw one of his shoes on him and he flung himself up. "Bitch." He mumbled and I smiled. "Jerk." No one understood my reference but then again no one does. Michael moaned and I thought he was near a cry, he shoved his clothes on and stumbled downstairs.

Luke stood in front of me and kissed me. "Sex." He smirked and I felt my face redden. "Sex. You. Me. My house. Now." Luke grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. Michael sat in his couch curled up into a ball. "Thank you mrs. Clifford! Bye Michael-" I shouted as Luke pulled me out of the house and into his car.

He drove fast and reckless and I guess that's what sex does to somebody. I wouldn't know. Luke stopped at his house and dragged me inside and ran up to his room slamming the door shut. I pushed him against the wall and smirked. "You look good today." I grinded my hips against his and he bit his lip to keep in his moan.

I pulled off my shirt just to tease him and he ran his hands all over my body. Luke pushed me on the bed, his pants already off and with his hands he pulled down my own. He placed tiny kisses on my stomach and up to my chest. "I want to make you feel good Calum." He whispered in a raspy voice in my ear.

He was about to pull down his underwear when the door then swung open. It was a boy with curly hair and tanned skin, I recognized him from when Luke and I went to McDonalds and he was in the play place. "Ashton what the-" Luke shouted at the boy as he slipped off of me.

I laid there, my clothes on the floor next to Ashton's feet. "Is this a dude party?" Ashton asked with a grin. Dude party? "Ashton, your drunk. Go home." Ashton giggled and shook his mop of curly hair. "Nah, I'm just extremely happy." Ashton stumbled towards Luke and pointed at his man hood.

"That bad boy could turn me in an instant. Watch out Calum." He chuckled and I blushed. "So, lets get this party started!" Ashton turned on some rap music from his phone and started dancing alone. Luke looked at me in an apologetic and annoyed way.

"Oh! Here's some special juice the guys in the alleyways gave me." Ashton handed Luke a big bottle of something. Luke, being Luke, took a huge swig of it then handed it to me. I didn't want to drink, but it's better than being the only sober one amongst a herd of drunks.

I've never had beer before and to taste this was like my mouth was going on an adventure. It sparkled down my throat and made me shiver when it hit my stomach. A couple sips after another I was drunk and we were all dancing. Luke continuously grinding one me and me awkwardly dancing in the corner.

It was fun.

So here is your demand for Ashton, he will be in more chapters just to let you know.

I honest to god thought y'all remembered him from the previous chapters.

But I have this idea where we can make this On Wednesdays We Were Band Merch a thing. It would be kind of cool. Lets do it.

And we can like start a #onwednesdayswewearbandmerch and it would be pretty cool.

Do you want to do it? Lets do it.

Okay bye.