Car Radio

Luke and I spent the next night together. I drove to his house for the first time in my dads fancy car. Luke walked out and I rolled down my window with my shades on. "Can I help you?" I ask, whipping them off. Luke rolled his eyes and placed a kiss on my lips then made his way to the passengers seat. The music was off which made things a little awkward so Luke put on a radio.

We were forced the listen to the radio since my CDs aren't with me and my dad has a horrible music taste. "Uptown Funk" was on and I could tell Luke was trying his best not to dance a little. So I blasted it and Luke glared at me, loosing his cool.

"Girl hits your hallelujah!" I point at Luke who screeched out a "Woow." I smile and we do it again until the chorus. "Are those even the fucking lyrics?" Luke laughs and I shrug as I dance my butt off. I drive us to the ocean, the sun is just about to set. I pull up to the edge of the sand and we watch the sun go down. Luke opens up his door and grabs my hand. "Lets go." He winks and walks to the seaside with me close behind him.

Luke plops down near the tide and I stay standing. He glares up at me, my arms crossed preventing the cold air from reaching me. "Sit down." Luke pats the sand next to him, sending some grains skidding away. I shake my head and mumble. "My jeans are new." Luke rolls his eyes again and pats his lap. "Come sit on my lap, then." A small smirk appears on his face.

I smile and take his offer. Placing myself on his lap and snuggling into him, Luke wraps his arms around me and cuddles me in. "A couple more days and then hell will be gone forever." Talking about school, I nod in agreement. Luke slides his hand into mine and kisses it gently, maybe I should stay with Luke. He needs the emotional support, college isn't easy.

But what about Michael?

My best friend or the greatest boyfriend?

I pushed the thoughts away, now isn't the time to think about the big decisions. I just sit with Luke, but it feels too empty. I don't want it to be just us, i want all of our friends here. I want Michael and Ashton to share this moment with us, I don't want to waste this perfect opportunity to bond. "Can we invite Ashton and Michael over?" I ask, turning my head slightly to look at Luke who nods as he places a soft, long, kiss on my mouth.

"Wait." He whispers and grabs my waist, twisting me around so I was facing him. Luke begins to kiss me more passionately, like the world is going to end in any moment. I scoot as close to him as I can as we make out on the beach. Luke smiles as grabs my butt and I jump at the sudden contact. Luke smirks. "You're amazing." He moans and bends down to kiss my neck with open mouth kisses.

Soon he adds teeth, making sure to make his mark on my skin. "I love you Luke." I say as he grabs my face, looking me with his big, blue, eyes. "I love you, so much Calum Hood." His lips meet mine again, the thoughts about Michael and Ashton long gone.

We make our way inside the car and drive to his house, stumbling up to his room where we collapse onto the bed. Luke on top and me on the bottom, letting him kiss me wherever he wants. Luke's hands find there way under my shirt where he soon takes it off. His hand traces small patterns on my stomach, chest, and arms. "So beautiful." He mumbles and kisses my collarbones, biting them a little.

A small moan escapes my lips and Luke's waist finds mine as he grinds into me softly.

Things were moving slow, just as I wanted them to. Soon all of our clothes are off and Luke is looking down at me, a thin line of sweat on his hairline already. "Are you sure?" he asks and I nod, begging for more of him. All of him. A small smirk replaces Luke's worried face as he makes me feel pleasure that I've never felt before.

-

-

Michael and I spent the night together the next night. I couldn't keep the smile off my face and Michael could tell that something's changed. "What's your deal?" he asks and I shrug, a small smile on my face. "I am no longer a virgin." I say with a grin as we play video games into the late hours of the night. Michael looks over at me with a smile, one of a proud father.

He pats my leg. "Atta boy."

We talk about life, sex, aliens and stuff. Michael and I like to do that a lot. Especially when playing video games, that's when it's the easiest. "I'm taking a break from girls." Michael lets out a sigh and I move my animated warrior elf across the screen. "So... you're going to try boys?" I ask and Michael shrugs. "No, just take a break from dating that's all. It's not really worth all of the stress it's been causing me."

I understand and I tell him that that's a smart plan.

The night drags on, hours of deep talk and nothing at all talk stretching to 3:00 AM. We both fall asleep on Michael's couch in the basement and my dreams are ones that I wouldn't mind having again.

hi
the next chapter of this story is sadly going to be the last.
I've had an amazing time writing this story and interacting with you all, but I feel that if I continue to write this story it will drag on, and my work wouldn't be it's best. I want to produce the best content for you guys and if I continue this beautifully weird story that won't be possible.

Thanks for sticking with me! And i'll update you soon.

Much love.