The song

Five's POV: I love Y/N, she was more than my everything. I had written a song I wanted to sing for her, I have become a entirely different person thanks to her. She had gotten me into music, tonight I was going to sing it to her, I went into her room to see that she was there, I asked her if she wanted to maybe hear this song I had been writing for her. She looked shocked and replied saying she had also been writing a song for me. We decided to put our 2 songs together and it turned out like this-

Y/N's POV: We put our 2 songs together and I was so nervous, we were in my room and we started to sing it. We decided to dance, at the end of the song our lips met in a soft kiss. He was zapped again. I couldn't believe it, if I zapped him one more time he would die. I couldn't risk it happening. I got scared and spatial jumped all the way to my cabin.

Five's POV: Y/N kissed me and I got zapped, all of a sudden she disappeared. I was scared that something bad happened. Suddenly I felt something that told me she went to her cabin, I spatial jumped there and found her sitting on her bed. She saw me and told me to get away. I knew that one more zap would mean me dying. I tried to come close but she used her wind force to push me away. I saw tears fill her eyes as she apologized saying that she didn't mean to hurt me. I told her everything would be fine, she still wouldn't let me be close to her. I kept trying but she would just keep moving away. I had her cornered at the bank of the lake. All of a sudden she made a water swirl and traveled to the middle of the lake.

Y/N's POV: I was to scared to let Five get close to me, I didn't want the love of my life to die because of me. I suddenly had a vision of the queen sneaking up behind Five. I lost my concentration and fell. I blacked out as soon as I felt the freezing water.

Five's POV: I heard Y/N scream and I saw her fall off of her swirl. I called Vanya to come help me find her. I didn't see her come back up, I took off all my clothes but my underwear and jumped into the water. I swam to were her swirl still was and spatial jumped to her. I saw her at the bottom of the lake passed out. I risked it and grabbed her body, I spatial jumped back to the bank of the lake and Vanya was there. I let go of Y/N and started to feel sick. I blacked out and remember Vanya calling my name.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, new chapter coming soon 

-The Author