The official boyfriend

*1 month later*

                                                               (Don't play the song until I tell you)

Y/N's POV: Me and Riv had gone on about 1-2 dates every week since our second first date. He was taking me on a special date to a cafe today. The cafe had a classy French vibe. I got dressed in this cute outfit- (if the pic don't show up use ur imagination sorry)

Five's POV: Ever since Y/N started going out with River I have been kinda jealous. I really like her but I am afraid that she likes River more. I mean I get what she sees in him, but I can have those qualities too. (This is what River looks like, you know the drill if the pic don't show up)-

River's POV: I was so excited for my date with Y/N today! I planned to ask her to be my girlfriend today! I went to pick her up at the academy. Diego answered the door, I told him I was here for Y/N. He started asking me all these awkward questions for about 2 minutes before Y/N came downstairs. She looked so pretty, I gave her some flowers and we got into the car. I took her to the cafe and we sat at a special table I reserved on the rooftop. We ordered some food and drinks. Our food came and we ate, as soon as we finished eating, some people came out with violins and violas and someone sat at the piano (play the song now). I asked her to be my girlfriend and when she said yes I gave her this special glass rose. I drove her home and before she got out of the car we made out in front of the academy.
Y/N's POV: When me and Riv finished making out he walked me to the door. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek after I opened the door. This time everyone was waiting for me in the living room. They asked me questions and I answered them. Vanya noticed the glass rose and asked me about it, I finally told him that he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was a moment of awkward silence before Vanya and Alison came up and gave me a happy hug.
Sorry for the short chapter lol hope you still enjoyed, so bye for now-The Author