The fall and effect

Five's POV: just as I was about to climb the roof I read the note again and let out a sigh, cigarettes really? Then I turned to the window and saw Y/N falling off the roof screaming for help, then I saw her hit the ground. Alison was calling for me, Vanya, and the dudes, but I didn't go I couldn't bare to see her I cried my eyes out, this is all my fault I mumbled through my tears, I still thought she attempted suicide. I saw Vanya bust into the room she saw me holding the note.

Vanya's POV: My heart literally hurts so bad I burst into her room and saw Five on her bed crying and holding a note. I asked him if he knew about everything he managed to say yes and wipe away most of his tears. I asked him how she told him, and he broke down explaining about how he was being noisy, he said it was all his fault, I explained to him that even through her conditions I didn't think it was a suicide. When you jump you don't scream for help typically and right before she blacked out she mumbled to me to promise her to make sure she lived at least to see you one last time and that she wanted to preferably live longer, you could tell she wanted to say something else but then she blacked out. She would have also left a note or told you goodbye if she really still wanted to see you.

Five's POV: Luther called to us saying that Alison had just called saying that Y/N had just gotten out of surgery and that him and Diego were gonna go see her and if we wanted to come. Me and her both agreed to go.

Y/N's POV: After surgery you regained consciousness for a few minutes you looked at you phone and saw missed text from your group chat with Olivia and Lucas they said that they would visit as soon as possible, but they were both in Texas for a club they were in. I then quickly thought about Five and Vanya and how much everyone cared about me right before blacking out.

Klaus's POV: I was worried I was sitting next to Alison in the special surgery waiting room, I really cared about Y/N not like in that way, but like as her big brother. I couldn't believe I let this happen.

Vanya's POV: I went into the waiting room with Luther, Diego, and Five. Five stayed with Alison while they allowed me to have some alone time with Y/N. I walked into her room she just had woken up again. You didn't jump to end it, did you? - I asked in a tone still nice but concerned. She quietly replied no. Who did it I asked?- ready to go hunt whoever it was down and slit there throats. The assassin- she replied in her breath. The one that tried to rape you I asked confused? Yes she replied. I-I thought he was dead- I stuttered. Me to, but I stabbed him as I was about to fall, I know he died because he disappeared into the air, that's what the assassins do when they die. I asked permission to tell the others about EVERYTHING. She just nodded I left and said Five would be in here soon.

Y/N's POV: You sighed, he probably thought you were some weird  mentally unstable, suicidal psychotic girl. You were scared, once he entered the room your heart started pumping really fast you were about to apologize for everything, but then you blacked out.

Vanya's POV: I cleared my throat as I walked in and explained to everyone about her situation and what she said, I told them about everything, everything but her cutting herself. They all cried and we all hugged each other. Something must have happened because you could hear Five crying, then rushing out of the room calling for a doctor, he explained some things holding back tears, I had no idea what he was saying but the doctor started to walk faster you could hear Five screaming at the doctors to stop just standing there and please help her, they told him they were going to, but he needed to leave the room, so he came into the waiting room. He told us that her heart flattened out and that she starting having a seizure. We all hugged each other.

Five's POV: For the first time since I got stuck in the apocalypse I was legitimately scared to death. What would happen to her who did this to her, then Alison got an alert on her phone it was a call from the police they said that her ex-husband had admitted to rapping multiple women and being an assassin and that she needed to go pick up her daughter immediately and that she would get full custody without even having a court case since he already pleaded guilty. She rushed over there and came back with Claire, her daughter.

Wow my longest chapter so far, I will write the next one now lol so bye for now

-The Author