The rescue/boy

Five's POV: Without thinking I stood up and grabbed Y/N. She pushed me away quickly and kept walking. I heard her communicate that is she didn't go thru with the wedding that they would kill me and my siblings.

Y/N's POV: I had a plan, I got up to the aisle and I froze everyone but Vanya, Alison, Luther, Diego, Five, Klaus, and Lilith. I told everyone to follow me, Lilith hesitated for a second before following me.

Five's POV: Me, my siblings, Y/N, and some girl were running to the car. I asked Y/N who the girl was. She told me that she knew her family and that she needed to drop her off. She told Alison were to go to drop off Lilith.

Y/N's POV: I knew Lilith's family so I dropped her off at her house, she thanked me and she hugged her family when they opened the door. I had dated her brother, it was my only relationship were I really felt love, we broke up just because I wasn't really in the right place of mind for a relationship for awhile. We were still friends for awhile before we lost communication.

Five's POV: I saw a boy open the door for the girl, he saw Y/N and grinned. I saw Y/N grin back. I asked her if she knew him, she just nodded. I wanted to ask her how she knew him but Klaus interrupted us. He said that he was hungry and he wanted some ramen. We went to the grocery store and bought him a pack.

Y/N's POV: When we got home I went to my room, I was tired and needed some alone time to think. Seeing River again reminded me of the only guy who ever really loved me. I missed his grin, really I missed him as a person. Five suddenly appeared next to me, he hugged me.

Five's POV: When we got home I gave Y/N a few minutes to be alone before I jumped into her room. When I got there she was laying down starring at the wall. I layer next to her and pulled her into a hug. I asked her how she knew Lilith's brother, she just sighed. She told me she used to date him. I just pulled her in closer, she continued to tell me it was her only real relationship were she felt something special. She told me she broke up with him because she wasn't in the right mindset. She started crying a little bit. I kissed her on the cheek and told her I loved her.

Y/N's POV: I replied to Five saying- I love you too. I sat up and looked into his eyes, he looked into mine too. We leaned in closer until our lips met in a soft kiss.