The spirt

Five's POV: I have been able to sleep lately, I keep having dreams about Y/N and one recurring nightmare. The nightmare typically goes like this: me and her are dueling and I shoot her instead  of River. I remember the first time I ever saw Y/N, she was only 5 years old. Her father was a good friend to Mr. Hargreeves before he passed. At least now she is with her brother and father. She loves them both very much. Whenever I pass by Y/N's room I get chills, one day Klaus was in there. I let him be, when suddenly he comes rushing into my room. He tells me that he saw Y/N, I am confused. I ask him what he means, he tells me he saw her ghost. I guess Y/N and Ben were hanging out.

Klaus's POV: I went into Y/N's room to look for Ben. When I opened the door I saw Ben and her in her room talking. I rushed over to Five's room and told him. He didn't believe me, I rushed back to where Y/N was and tried to hug her forgetting she was a ghost. She said hi, told her to follow me. Five asked me what I wanted. I told him I could prove it was Y/N. I had her write the words hi on a sticky note, he still don't believe me until I showed him the note was in her handwriting. I saw him start to cry of joy. I left them alone to talk, I felt like Five really needed this.

Y/N's POV: I was now a ghost and right in front of Five. It was sad that I had the chance of seeing the love of my life again but not being able to even hug him. The truth was I only had a limited time as a ghost. Some people don't get to be ghosts, I wasn't supposed to be one but I had unfinished business. The "keeper" said that if I don't finish my unfinished business in time I will go to a special place where it will be like torture forever. I had a power where I could transfer some of my powers, but it would make me loose health. I told Five about my power. I just didn't tell him about me losing health. He asked me if maybe I could try something with him, I transferred my power to see and talk to the dead. As I transferred it I slowly fell, Five picked me up. He tried to hug me, I pushed him away. If he touched me he would die or get zapped. I told him and he cried a bit. We talked for hours, Vanya came into the room. I wrote down everything about my powers, she said she would be willing to try. I did the transfer and fell again. Vanya asked me if I was ok, she tried to hug me but I stopped her. This was unbearable, seeing the people I love but not being able to touch them.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, so bye for now 

-The Author