The knock on the door

Y/N's POV: Me and Five are in the living room, you hear a loud banging on the door, Five goes to open it, it was the fbi, they handcuffed Five and took him away, he kept assuring me everything was going to be fine. I was crying and screaming as they held me back. Vanya came downstairs and saw they were holding me back and they beat Five, I wondered why he couldn't just spatial jump out of the cuffs. Vanya hugged me and started crying too.

Five's POV: I was very confused and then they started beating me, I kept assuring Y/N everything was going to be fine, I knew that was a lie. I realized that it wasn't the fbi, I recognized the men. Y/N had showed me a picture of the assassins that she had taken for the police right before they were all killed, or so she thought. I saw her look up and recognize the men too. She escaped from Vanya's grip and started to beat up the men. She took them all out with her powers. She made them disappear into dust, she got the key and got me out of the cuffs. I hugged her as she passed out. Oh no I made her overuse her powers!

Vanya's POV: I saw Y/N pass out in Five's arms. I ran over to them to help carry Y/N upstairs to her room. The real reason we had planed the karaoke night was for Y/N's 14th birthday. I was about to leave her room when a note caught my eye, it said that she had a curse for her 14th birthday that she would go missing at a part of the day and fall into a deep sleep, only to be awakened by a true love's kiss, or at least her parents thought that was how it worked, her aunt was a "witch" who hated her sister so she cursed Y/N. I took the note and showed it to Five, we made a plan to not let her be alone at any time of the day tomorrow.

Sorry for a short chapter new chapter coming right now don't forget to show my other book some love as well if you want, so bye for now

-The Author