The duel

Y/N's POV: The duel started, I looked and I saw all of the Hargreeves. River pinned me down to the ground, I tried to use my super strength to push him off but it didn't work. He teased me saying- Oh no were are your powers to save you now? I managed to push him off and I punched him so hard his nose was bleeding. He pinned me down to the ground again and I kicked him off. Suddenly he had me against the wall. He looked around, the queen told him the duel wan't over until one of us was dead. He told her he didn't want to kill me, I looked at him and nodded. He took at a gun and shot me in my rib cage I just remember hearing Five's voice calling out to me before blacking out.

Five's POV: I see River pull out a gun and a I scream no, everything goes silent. All you can hear is the sound of the bullet hitting Y/N's rib cage. I called out her name, we all rushed down and some police broke down the doors to the wear house. Everyone ran out, the paramedics took Y/N up and took her int he ambulance. I couldn't wait, I spaced jumped to the hospital. I was ready to donate blood again if necessary. Everyone else met me there a little after, we saw the paramedics wheeling her in. After they hooked her up on the machines and they removed the bullet we could do inside the room. We all rushed in and saw her heart beating very slow. 

Sorry for the short chapter, don't worry this is barely like half the book lol, so bye for now

-The Author