Till Death

Yn's Pov

I ran into to the room and began to cry my eyes out. Ive never seen something so terrifying in my whole life. Ray was tied up in the center of the room. I ran over and untied him.

I began telling him how sorry I was and how none of this was supposed to happen. I saw prod starring at uss from a far corner of the room. When I looked back at Ray, our eyes met~ with complete compassion he returned with a look of disgust and hatred. He tear stained faced showed a sign that he was going to cry Again. " Because of you the people I love most are gone." He said. I wanted to argue back . I never asked to be beaten but right now, he needed me more then ever. I turned to prod who stared back at me with no exact emotion. Thats not the Craig I know the Craig I knew never killed innocent kids. Tears filled my eyes again I remember when rays little brother had walked in on us having a make~out session and completely freaked out. The look on his face was priceless. Now his small lifeless body lie on the lossing color by the minute.

With all the anger stored up in my body a.ran over to prod and began to punch and kick him. I busted his lip and thats when he had enough.

Rays Pov

Ma got hands. I wonder why she never did that to me when I hit her.

I watched as prod punched her across the face and with that she flew on to the floor. I.wantted to help but at tge samee time.who know what prod would do to me. She crawled. Over to me and held me so close.

Prods pov

No im not sorry for a single thing I did! When youve lives a life like mine in it becomes your nature to be so cold and heartless. I cant fucking proccess why she would go crazy on me over someobe who raped and beat her. Are all girls so stupid? Ive had it. Im putting an end to ray;hes not gonna play my sister again. I called for Roc to take yn out of here. Of course she resisted and want to stay,with ray so I tazed her." Roc take her home with you I dont her to see whats gonna go down here."

Rocs pov

I layed her on my bed. She looks so beautiful right now. She was starting to wake up. I took off my shirt and joined her on the bed. She didnt say anything but ask for the remote. I handed it to her and she,turned it on to Spongebob. It was the episode when Patrick, sqidward were all cavemen. Everytime someon would hit the other she would laugh. Whenever she laugh the dimple on her right cheek show. I couldnt help but stare.

Rated R

Yns pov  

Roc kept starring at me so I would laugh to keep it from being akward

Next thing I know his lip are on mine and hes laying on top of me. Hes lips were so soft I wanted to stop....but at the same time wanted him so bad. He spread my legs open and began rub me through my leggings. He took his joggers off and pulled at the rest of my clothes. He kiss his way down stopping under my belly button. I jerked my hip up and down so he would stol teasing me he laughed at my failed a attemps the stuck two fingers inside. He started at a slow pace which only made me want more." Rocc stop playing arou uhhhhhh..."

Before I could even he shoved hisself all the way inside. The full 12in. He started off at slow paced but within 2minutes he was pounding in to me so hard I started crying. Rocc im gonna... He pulled out and came on my belly while I did the same on gis legs. He fell on the bed next to me out of breath." Have a good idea", I said.

Round 2 in the shower? We raced to the bathroom door.