Chapter 3- I Thought He Did

Still Y/n's Pov

After me and Ray were done he fell asleep. His head was in my lap as he slept. I Took out his braids and began to re due them. I don't know why but I started talking to him in his sleep.

" Ray, (sigh) I love you so much! Words can't explain. If you were do leave me or die I would have nothing left to live for. Even Though you abuse me and call me names your still my world. I hope it stops. After what we shared today it has to." , smirked thinking about it.

Then let out a big sigh then ray pulled me down to his level and pecked my lips. "Ray! You heard that?" , I asked puzzled

He took a deep breath." Yeah. Yn?", he said looking up at the ceiling

"Yes Ray?", I looked at him waiting for what had to say. " Baby, do you think I like what I do to you?", he asked

I tensed up a little

" I don't know ray do you?", I asked

No, I hate it! Its just my anger. I love you but i just gotta a lot of things going threw my mind. And I think we should break up. I don't wanna hurt you anymore.", he said in a low voice

Why Ray. Just when we were just starting to get better we can work this out." , I said holding back the tears that were threatening to fall.

Them there was an awkward silence till I broke it.

GET OUT!!! NOW!!!", I yelled in his face only to get punched in mine

Unless you forget this is my house. If anyone is leaving its you!," He said with an evil glare his face, the same glare he would give me whenever he was about to beat me.

He took me by my hair and dragged me two the front door.

"Ray! Wtf are you doing this to me?" 

"Just stfu and Get out my Goddamn house.", he growled back me.

Then he shut the door. I swear he bipolar as hell. I just laid on the front porch still in shock. Clothes then came flying out of 3 Floor window. My Clothes! I ran to get them. Some got stuck in the tree branches. I just cried and cried. Why me? Out of everyone in the whole world me? I did nothing to deserve this! Out of nowhere a big box came from the window. It hit me in my head. Then I became very dizzy. My head was bleeding as well. I felt someone pic me up. Then my world went dark.

RAY'S Pov

I threw that last fucking box out the window. It hit the bitch in the head! I just told her I have anger issues and she wanted to test me. That will teach her to never yell at me again! If She didn't yell at me, I would have left her with the house and bought a new one. I was trying to be nice , but she got me fucked up. She knows how I get. I looked at her through the window then Prince came and picked her up.... Fuck! I forgot that I called prince and the boys over. Prod is finna kill me! He knew we had problems but I always forced her to be happy when he was around and not to say a word.

I heard Prince driving away. I thought they all went with him.

WRONG!

The front door opened then closed with a Big SLAM! Prod had the key cause he was my best friend.

I heard footsteps getting closer almost like if the were running. Prod came into my room, slammed me into the wall and grabbed me my my shirt.

"Ayyo bruh wtf are you doing?", I said trying to get out of his grip.

" What did you do to her?", said staring me straight in the eyes. When he does its pretty hard to lie him. But I had to or I was gonna die today!

"Nothing!!", I said looking down so I didn't tell the truth

"When she wakes and if she tells me what you did ... just wait and see. Your Dead! And why tf does it smell like Sex In here? He said with a smirk. Then he let me go. "Don't tell me... You better not have forced her. Wtf is wrong with you Ray? You supposed to be my mans And you finna do me dirty?" 

He looked at me with so much anger and hate. I really messed up. Big Time. 

Then he stormed out of the room.

Mannn! I fucked up real bad! If you didn't know we are in a gang. Actually we own the streets. If we are going to kill somebody we make sure they suffer.

I hope She doesn't tell Prod or I'm Dead!

________________________________________

if you want to be in it comment vote and Direct message me. Who your favorite Mb member is and your description.

- Thanks!