LOVED

1 YEAR LATER

Its been a year since me and ray have talked, in fact I haven't even seen him. He missed the birth of his  boys too. I guess he didn't care enough about them to show up. Well  hes my pass. I'm with roc now and hes raise my sons like his own. Yea me and roc are at thing now. And yes I had twins. Jayden and Aiden they are my life. They are so beautiful. They were born with a head full of curly black hair and nice hasel eyes. Otherwise they look just like their father. They are the one thing that keep me linked to ray. While I was admiring my babies while I they slept I saw someone creeping up behind me through the mirror on jaydens crib. I wait till they were close enough and right before they touched me I punched the right in the  stomach. The person fell on the floor with a thud groaning in pain. " Wtf was that.for?", roc said while getting up from the floor. " messing with me while.im taking care of them and I didnt even hit you hard drama queen.", I said rolling my eyes at him." See what you did you woke them up! It toke me and hour to put both  of em to sleep." , I said picking up Aiden who was about to cry. Roc picked up Jayden. I watch how he handled him with such care and love. We looked like the perfect family. This is what I loved about roc.  Before no time they were sleeping again.

Rocs pov

Shes so beautiful. They way she takes care of her kids. I would love my child to have a mother like her. But im not allowed. Prod would kill me if he found out. Even though Y//n and prod dont talk anymore that doesnt mean I love the other any less.

I know you think I know where ray is, but I dont. I dont want him anyways around. Hes just gonna try and steal Y/n from me.

Princes Pov

Im visiting my nephews today. I pull up to rocs house and he buzzes me in. They open the gates and the door men Parkes the car while I make my way to the door I knock on the door and no one answers so I unlock the door with the key they gave me. I should have just used it in the first place. Rocs on the coach watching football. " nigga you aint hear me know on the door?" He flinched Hella hard then turned to look at me. " oh my bad bruh" he said then I came to join him on the coach." Wheres y/n" I asked him?" " she up stairs with the babies." He said keep his eyes focused on the screen. "YYYY/NNN!" I yelled for her. "What and stop All... Princeeeee She said jumping down the step and engulfing me in a hug. " Ive missed you" she said while taking a seat on my lap. Roc galnced at us gave me a look then went to watching the game. By third quater the were both both jumping up and down. Her getting up an sitting was starting to feel kinda good until my friend decided he want to come an visit today. Next time she stood he stood with her and when she sat he poked her in the . " Ewww prince! She said while laughing. While roc looked so lost. At that moment I was so embarrased. " I make papi happy huh?" Y/n said winking at me. Roc was so red and jealous it was funny! It my right to be hellish. I STILL GET JEALOUSSS!! Me and Y/n sung at the top of our lungs only making him angryer.