Trap House

Rays pov

I woke up in the trap house. Oh no! This is the room they take everyone who doesnt give them their money...and kills them. I could see the blood on the floor from their last victim. God, this room even smells like death. The door clicked and in walked prod. He had a small smirk on his face. I know the smirk I aint no bitch but im scared as hell right now!

I watch as prod walked in circles around aournd me the said you like to fuck with the fam huh? How bout I fuck wit yours? Then he bout out my little brother and two of my cousins,that I love like brothers. I saw as the struggled trying to break out  roc and prods grip while prince held a gun to their heads. Noooooooooo! I screamed before...

Y/n Pov

I get out of the hospital today! TUUURNN UPP! This hell hole smell like medication an old people. I was in the waiting room waiting for roc slow ass to sign me out. when he was done we walked out to his car. " where we going",  I asked because I now had no home. The Trap house he said. I hate going there! The last time I was there all those nasty hoodlems were touching on me till prod threaten to cut their hands off. Lol! Going threw all these memories only speed up time now we were infront of the old abandon house. We were walking down the halls of the house. Me being the nosey person I am looked threw the small windows on each door till I saw some thing that mad my heart stop. I had to get out of there.

Rocs Pov

Here we are,I said turning to face y/n but she was nowhere to be found. I found her looking threw the window of one of the doors with a terrified face. I came and stood behind her to see what she was staring at. DAMN prod took thing to far this timee.