Discovery

Im back guyss!! with in new chapter enjoyy.

Y/N Pov

Ughhh! I feel like shit! I'm in the hospital throwing up like crazy and everything hurtss. 

Then the door opened and closed. It was Prod.

He looked annoyed. I tried to stand up but ended up fall right back on the floor. He came over to ask how I was doing and help me to my bed.

 Now both him and prince just stared at me with blank a expression on their faces.

"SOOO",prince finally said.

" Soo, tell me what happened to you." Prod said.This is what I was trying to avoid.

I told them what happened the whole truth. At the ended the both had awkward looks on their faces. It made me uncomfortable so I turned on the Tv to break the weird silence.  " I'll ask the doctor to run some test and see if your okay."

 I pushed the buzzer on the side of my bed. Then one of the nurse came in."How could I be of any assistance to you.", She said smiling staring at Prod the whole time then he put up the call me sign. Eweee, I said then told her we needed a doctor. "Right away."and she took a paper out her uniform pocket and handed it to prod then winked before leaving. " Prod bout to get somee!", Prince said then him and Prod did that handshake thingy that guys do. Boyys I said to my self then a doctor walked in." Yn you come with me we need to run some test."

I got of my bed in to the wheel chair they gave me just in case I felt a little dizzy while walking. We reached.a room with a big screen on the wall. " Please lay down and pull up your shirt." I did as told. this stuff is real cold just to let you know I nodded then she applied it to my belly. I shivered cause it was alot colder then I thought. Then she took out a different tool and rubbed around my belly. Hhhm she said looking at the screen. All I saw was blue and black stuff." Soo." I said. Yep just what I thought It't to early to tell if your pregnant or not. All I saw was blue stuff as well on the screen. You can't really tell because its still in its first stages.She wiped the gel of and I pulled my shirt back down. "Thanks.",I said while walking back to My room. What did they say prod asked. Umm I might be pregnant. I'm only 16! What if I am going to be a mother? I don't know how to be one. 

Both Prod and Prince got up and hugged me. Trying there best to comfort me. " It's going To Be okay. You have Me, Prince, and Roc by your side." Wait where is Roc?"

He came into the room with a huge burger in hand. " Yea I'm going to be by your side be by you side", he said licking his fingers. " Were to you get that from?", Prod said staring at his burger. The cafeteria but this was the last one.

 "uhh ohh.", Roc said as they began to chase him through,the halls of the hospital. 

"Way to kill the moment fat asses", I yelled at them down the hall but they were to busy jumping Roc for his burger. 

Boyys