Unwanted Guest

Yn Pov

I was laying back on my hospital bed watching Spongebob when Prod, Prince and Roc came . Roc looked upset. He had a black eye and a bandaid over his left eybrow.

The room was scilent and we all looked at each other then started laughing except Roc. "Damn the really fucked up over a burger.", I said trying to hold in my laugh. "The dumbass mofos got something coming for them.", Roc said giving them glares. " Yall just a bunch of fat ass.", I said.

Then they all looked back at there behines. " lol not literary! I smirked at them. You guys have flat bootiess. Girll who are you talking to? Prince said while twerking in my face. For a guy he could really move. Eww gotcha ass out my face!! I said smaking  it. Causing us all to laugh while prince rubbed his butt trying to make the subside havin no such luck. The the door open. We all stopped laughing a looked at him.

Ray? I said looking inna way cause I was surprised to see him here. And he was with star holding her hand. Wow he moved on that quick. Now there was an akward scilence because they had entered the room star had dated ever single one of the guys in the room. Then ray finally broke the scilence. I just came to see if you were ok he said scratching the back of his neck. If it wasnt for you I wouldnt even be here. I said not making eye contact just staring straight ahead at the tv screen. He tried to come closer to me but the guys had made a wall between uss. Sorry this is a no Ex zone.

Whatever you gotta say you can say from there

While I just came her trying to be nice in this how yall wanna be? Fine then he yelled. The prod punched the shit outta of his face. Now I was interested in what was going on in the room. The star fell on the ground being all dramatic. Oh my babyyy she yelled at the top of her lungs trying to help ray up. then there was a click and a gun was pointed at her head. Bitch do you not no we are in a hospital. Prince said bring the gun closer to her head. Now I would advise you to gtfo of here before I ..

You don't have to tell me twice  she said bending down taking two twenty of rays pocket and skipped out the room. Man these hoes aint loyal Roc said making uss laugh.

Prince put that gun away before someone comes in here a calls then police. He put away then crouched down to rays level next I hear you messing with my best friend I will kill you ass. He said punching Ray. With it was k.o. Now what do we do with him Roc asked. Just take him to the trap house. Me and him have some unfinished business to take care off.