Chapter 4

Prods Pov:

This nigguh Ray... Ugh! Lemme think about getting to the hospital to see my baby sister.

Since I was about 12 and she was 8 Ive been taking care of her by myself. Our parents are dead. They worked in the armed forces and died together. So she was now my responsibility. She stayed with me at all times. If anyone tried to mess wit her... trust and believe they getting they ass beat! I don't care who they are girl or boy. I met Ray when I was 13. He became my best friend. Things got to hard and I had to leave Y/n with his family for a while. That's when I joined the gang I am currently in. Then I had enough to take care of Y/n so I wanted to take her back from Ray's Family but she had to got used to them so I let her stay. I guess the liked each other as well.

Later on I made Ray join the gang. So he learned from me. We killed off the Top gangs. Now we run things round her.

I reached the parking lot and took the parking closest to the building. I ran out of my car to the front desk.

" Umm here to see Y/n Crippen.", I said calmly

She looked me up and down. Rolled her eyes and continued back to whatever she was doing. 

"Excuse me!"

She didn't reply. I grabbed her by her hair. 

"Bitch do you hear me talking to you." She still didn't reply so I pulled her hair harder and punched her in the face. 

"You hear me now?"

She just began crying and mummered " Room 210".

"Thanks Hoe."

 When I try to be nice bitches wanna urk my nerves. I threw her on the floor and got on  the elevator. I found her room and opened the door. Prince was by her side and she was throwing up and complaining of a headache.

'I think something is really wrong with her.", Prince said walking over to me.

All already know why. Ray dumb ass ain't wrap it up.

But isn't it to early to for her to be showing symptoms?