Chapter 2

Rays Pov

Yea I beat her. Abuse her. Tell her she nothing. Doesn't mean I don't care about her. We actually use to be best friends.

Still Rays Pov- Flash Back

"Y/n, Ray! get down here or your going to be late For school!", My mother yelled at us from down stairs.

"I'll race you", I said. "Boy! stop fronting. I beat you every time we race. Look at you. Got no muscles 2 braids!", She said while I flex my muscles.

"I got more then you will have in A lifetime sweety.", I smirked at her

I got down and started doing ten push ups." 7, 8, 9, 10! Wala! See you wish you had this." I said said. I waited to her next smart comment

But when I looked up and she was gone. I looked over the railing To see her downstairs with my mom.

"The no muscle trick worked like a charm!", she said in an accomplished tone.

I jumped the whole stair case and  walked up to her. "Rematch you cheated," I yelled

She flipped me off while my mother wasn't looking

I wait for my mom to walk out. She wasn't that heavy, so I threw her over my shoulder my shoulder and walked outside with her.

She was screaming and kicking for me to put her down. I threw her on to the lawn.

"Lil Bitch!",  She yelled at me from the ground.

I held my heart and put on an hurt expression. " I'm telling",  I said while running to the front door.

" Stop! Ray!" , she exclaimed know she would get a beating from my mom. She tried to apologize multiple times.

"I do not accept" I said while she continued to chase me. We ran around the lawn till the bus came.The buss driver doesn't like running on her bus. After school was all she said while we took our seats on the bus trying to catch our breath

Flashback Over

Those were the good times. I waited for Y/n to come out the bathroom. She said she didn't feel well. When she come out the bathroom I'm going to work the charm on her because she ain't going to leave me if I put in work. This time not raping her but let her enjoy it. Its not rape if she likes it. When she came out the bathroom I looked at her. She just stared at me with no emotion on her face. I waited for her to lay down on her back then got on top of her.

"What are you doing?", she said in an annoyed tone. Trying to apologize because I love you  and I'm sorry

Save it, I'm tired and just wanna go to bed. I know what your trying to do so stop it  because it's not going to happen. ", she said blankly

"Damn, its a crime to love you?", I said moving closer to her

I kissed her lips passionately and moves down to her neck instantly finding her spot, she arched her back,I took off all of our clothes and then started grinding our lower half's together.

"uhhhh Ray", she said obviously liking what I was doing. Shhhhhh, don't talk just enjoy, I said on top of her having full control. I kissed her as I slid in, when I was fully in I rocked back and forward at a medium pace. I watched as her face changed showing pleasure. I decided she had enough teasing and went full speed on her. She wrapped her arms around my waist and arched her back, I felt the pressure build up in my stomach as I knew I was about to release. I sped up my pace and grabbed her waist and went hard. 

Yn Pov

After we were done, I looked at Ray as he looked at me. Maybe he is changing for the better, but sometimes I just don't know.