Moving On

Leah's Pov

I think its time for me to give up on relationships. They dont seem to work for me, but if I leave Roc we have no where to live. I think its time for me to put my pride aside and talk to prod. Although what he said still hurts I have to. Roc left after he found out what he did, so this was the perfect time to pack our things. I bought jayden and aiden into my room and laid them on my bed. I felt more confrotable when they were close by.

After about an hour of packing all of our thing were ready to go. I left the furniture and thing like that for him. Now I bad to do the hard part, calling prod. I pulled out my phone and dialed his phone number. It rang three times and Then I heard his voice on the line.

What do you want? he asked seeming quite annoyed.

My pride was telling me to hang up the phone and never talk to.him again, but i have to think about jayden and aiden.

Can you come and pick us up? I said with tears building up.

Now he seemed concerned

Why? What happened? he semi-yelled into the reciver.

just come please? Ill tell you then.

Prod's Pov

I already know what happened. like I said before even though we weren't on speaking terms I still look out for her. But I hope this time she wont go running back to the samee nigga that just hurt her. Roc Told me everything actually he's here right now. All 4 of us.
____________________________________

whose the 4th person?
How will leah react to roc being there?

Sorry I haven't been updating frequently. Well were on summer vaction so ill be updating about 2 times a week!

Hope you enjoyed!