Ohh Boy

Im going to change Y/N to Leah because it get a little confusing!
_______________________________________

Leah's Pov

Seeing Roc mad was funn to me but dont get me wrong, I love my Phooey.
He so sexy. But anyways I had to end the thing me a prince going on before Roc got the wrong Idea.
That night when we were going to bed roc wouldnt even look at me.
Come on it wasnt that serious. I started poking him but he continued to stare at his phone and scroll down his instagram TL. So I joined him. I put my head on his shoulder and watched the photos that would come up. Occasionally I would see this girls picture. And get this...He liked every last on of em.

He wants to play dirty? Hes playing with fire right here baby. I grabed his phone and locked myself inside of the bathroom. He chased after me and started banging on the door I was laughing so hard but I didnt hear any on the other side. I slowly opened the bathroom door, using his phone as a light because all the lights were off. When I fully steped out I was punch on the side off my head. I flew on the floor.

"Who told you to touch my fucking phone hoe?", he said lowering his self to my level on the floor.
Not this again. When ever something goes well in my life something always goes wrong. He smacked me in the face. I noticed hes eyes where red. Was he high? " now strip" , he said looking at my body. " Roc your high so.... " " STOP TALKING AND DO WHAT I SAY!", he said yelling at me.
He layed on the bed and I did as told. "Come here he said" I made my way to the bed. I layed on the bed keeping my distance from him he pulled hiself on top of me. " Roc please dont do this and the kids are,in the room next door" " Everything is always about the kids! All the time kids kids what about me?" I promised that I wouldnt cry during our relationship, but this time couldnt. He started kissing on my neck. I felt him at my entrance I moved my neck away from him. He looked a little confused but he held my waist in place wasting no time.
It hurt so bad! and he was thrusing so hard. I knew I was bleeding to. I yelled for him to stop, but I guess it turned him cause he only increased paste.

In the morning

Rocs pov

After me and prince smoked on yesterday I was gone. I woke up to hear someone cry. Me and Leahs Room was a mess. Why was there blood on me, her and the walls? I looked down and I was on top of her and still inside of her. Wait... I dont remembers us... Then the babies started cry. " could u get off of me? , she asked. "Could you tell wait happened atleast?" I asked. " Look around dumb ass!! Its obvious, she yelled at me. She had a bruise on the side of her face and a few scratches.

Did I do all of this?