DK x Y/N x Dino||By Chance||IM||

By Chance

The yolk like yellow sun lays rays of sunlight which permeates the cotton candy clouds. It flashes heavenly and celestially, beams of light - so extraordinary that the sky, for an instant, became a living canvas. The clear blue sky reflected it's nature onto the crystal clear waters, which moves elegantly across the pacific.

Y/N, Who's left hand is filled with her sandals, strolls in the sand, the little material immersing in between her toes, giving her a thrilling feeling and goosebumps form on her skin.

She strolls, her eyes fixed on the horizon, the landscape, the freedom she feels just by looking into nature.

"OOWW" A muffled voice sings, which startles the living cells within Y/N as she jumps her heart racing.

"WHAT THE HELL" She screams back, looking at the ground, "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BURIED ON THE SAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WAY?"

The male buried on the ground gives the Female an apologetic look, and attempts to get out of the sand - where his members buried him while he took a nap.

"I'm sorry, I took nap" He began, but the glare Y/N has given him makes him stop, "I sleep heavy, Friends bury me"

Y/N still skeptical half-heartedly stretches her hand out to aid the male, who takes her hand rather cheerfully.

Taking a look into the males face, Y/N freezes and let's go of their hold, the male falling back into the sand pile, groaning in pain while he rubs his ass.

"WHAT" He asked loudly.

"Y-You, Lee S-Seok min?" She stutters, her hand shaking as she has touched one of her most beloved humans, the boy she only saw on a screen, the boy who's voice touched her and understood her although she was miles away, the voice that sent her thrills, the voice who was more therapeutic than any therapy in the world - Seventeen's DK's voice.

"You know me?" Seokmin asks as he points to himself, his face in disbelief as he never would have thought he'd have a fan in Palma de Mallorca.

Y/N unable to speak, nods. She's finally got the chance to see him and it wasn't when another million fans saw him, or when fans received the same message at the same time or one of those VIP backstages - no. This is him and her, near and ocean, where freedom lay upon them both and no forced characteristics are present, no cameras, no pressure.

A tear rolls down her eyes, the adrenaline within  her blooming like a flower in spring.

"Why are you crying?" Seokmin speaks in the cutest broken English and Y/N giggles another tear inevitably falling down.

She places her hand on her mouth and nods aggressively as a few more tears drop. Seokmin aware of his fans' reaction opens his arms and Y/N didn't think twice and leaned in for the hug.

She is happy. Very happy.

"HYUNG WHY ARE YOU HUGGING A STRANGER" A voice shouts and Y/N being the Carat she is, recognises the voice and identifies it as Seventeen's youngest - Dino, but does not understand the whole sentence.

"She's a fan" Dk explains in korean, as he parts the hug.

"Oh really? You fan seventeen? Carat?" Dino asks a similar reaction as Dk portrays on his face, and Y/N smiles.

"I'm your fan,all of you" Y/N giggles and he steps forward to give her a high-five.

"You very pretty" Dino compliments and Y/N fluttered, claps her hands as a wider smile grows on her lips.

"Thank you, you too, very handsome" She manages to say.

"DK, DINO GAJAAAA, PALI" A voice shouts, Y/N understood what was said and frowned the basic korean came in hand, well, she had learnt while spending her mornings and evenings and nights sat in front of her laptops watching korean shows.

Seokmin and Dino also frowned.

"We go now, See you" Dino explains as he steps back.

"Thank you for loving...us, stay carat forever" Seokmin says and gives Y/N a big heart, to which she takes wholeheartedly.

"Stay healthy, Until the last SAY THE NAME, FIGHTING" Y/N shouts, so that they remember her - the time they met a fan in a country never expected.

She watches as the two boys run towards the black SVU, she waves them off a disappointed yet happy sigh escapes her lips.

"I didn't even say thank you for what they've helped me through"