G-DRAGON x Y/N||Escape||IM||

*This chapter includes aggression, domestic abuse, suicide, and strong language, please refrain from reading if the following scenes will trigger any sort of distress*

*I will be using G-Dragon's real name which is Kwon ji-Yong*

-

Escape

She's under the covers, peeking regularly to catch oxygen but retrieves shortly after. It is 1:55, 5 minuets before he comes back from after his daily trip to the nearby pub.

He was a regular, and was quite well known as a drinker. Everyone knew he drank, but only she knew the after math of it, and that thought, gave her fear.

At times she'd want to believe he still loves her, at times she'd convince herself that it's better it being her - than anyone else.

She's been struggling quietly for the past 17 years of her life. Stuck at home, with this man, who would beat her. And she'd stay quiet about it. Why? Because that's what she thought children had to do, take it in and not tell anyone.

The door knob twists, Y/N's brain had memorised the noise that the door knob of the front door makes when opened because that's when she knew- He was home.

That small sound, triggered fear, anger, and vulnerability. There was nothing she could do.

"Y/N, where are you" He slurps.

This is the hardest part...deciding whether she answers or she pretends to be asleep.

If she answers she'll have to go downstairs, he'd probably throw her about, and she might bang her head on the side of the table and finally die. Or he walks up to her room and beats her there, although she does not know what he's capable of in a bedroom.

Her heart races and her mind seems to blank.

"Y/-" He began to shout.

"I'm coming" she says back softly. Not because she's nice, but because that's the image he taught her to pull.

She recalls his words clearly 'You have to smile around people. say you want help? Go try and get some help, just don't forgot I've got your custody you silly bitch'

Tears begins to fall and she's hardly made it down the stairs. She develops anxiety in every step she takes, fearing her life even though beatings - were not alien to her.

'Is this the end? Will I take a big hit, close my eyes and won't wake up again?' The thoughts ran through her mind.

"Oh there you are" He speaks, "Come sit down, let's eat" He smiles.

He smiled...

Was he finally becoming the dad, Y/N had dreamed of, the dad who cares, the dad who asks how her day was, the dad who...loves?

A little strand of hope rises within her as she walks towards her seat, the seat is old, neither her or her dad sit on the chairs, and this is probably her first time ever sitting on the same table as him.

He walks towards the microwave as retrieves all-ready-made food from a shop. He places it in front of her but the food does not look - appealing, she stares at it, the famish Within her disappearing by the blink of an eye.