Nite, Nite, Misaki!

The soft sound of foot steps brought me out of thought. I sat up the bed and Sasuke walked into my room holding a cup of Insta-Soup. He looked funny as he walked. He walked as if he was avoiding something in his hands. Sasuke walked over to my side of the bed and sat next to me.
I tried to talk but, I coughed a few times and then finally spat out, "I never had Insta soup before." Before he could say anything I snatched it up and with the plastic spoon I took multiple big bites and then my mouth set on fire.

I jumped off the bed screaming. The Insta soup flying onto my lap causing more Burns. I panicked and while all of this was happening Sasuke got up and ran out the room. I didn't go on the bed cause it was wet so I backed away from it. But, I slipped on the soup and it burnt a lot on my butt! I scooted away from all the soup on my butt.

My breaths quicken and Sasuke came back and picked me up bridal style and ran me out to the hall way and into the bathroom. There was already water in the tub. It wasn't warm or cold. It was right in the middle. Sasuke put me in the top so the water burned me.

"Itch!" I said as the water enfolded my body. I looked around and there was already gauzes on the counter with pain pills. Then I looked at myself and the water. I was still in my clothes and there was pieces of chicken floating in the tub with me.

Sasuke just looked at me from the other side of the tub and I looked back.
I broke the silence.
"I didn't know it was hot."
"Well, next time you should think before you stuff your face." Sasuke said like he knew all the world's problems and all of the answers.
"I never had Insta-Soup before." I frowned when I said this because I could probably never look at a cup of Insta-Soup again in the same way. 'Even if I did want to try it again doubt Sasuke will let me. ' I mind pouted. Sasuke, seeming to have read my mind said, "It's okay, we can try it some other time. But before we get ahead of ourselves, we need to see those 1st degree burns. "

I put my arms out of the tub and he inspected them. When he touched the burns I flinched slightly.

"Do you have any other burns that need treatment?" Sasuke asked allowing me to put my arms back in the water.
"Yeah..." I said slowly remembering where.
Memory: I jumped off the bed screaming. The Insta soup flying onto my lap causing more Burns. I didn't go on the bed cause it was wet so I backed away from it. But, I slipped on soup and it burnt a lot on my butt! I scooted away from all the soup on my butt.

Sasuke voice brought me out of the memories and he said again "Where are the burns, Misaki?"
"Ouh ummmmm where they are doesn't matter. I can just put it on myself as long as you tell me what to do."
"Oh, okay." Sasuke told me how the and then got up and I stayed in the tub.
"What are you waiting for?" Sasuke asked.
"For you to leave so I can dry off. It might take a while so don't count on me to be out in 5 minutes. "I responded.
He left at that and I closed the door and took of all my clothes, dried myself, treated my wounds and then wrapped a towel around myself. He only had one towel. I mean really who has only one towel. I sighed remembering I didn't have any clothes in the bath room with me so I said, "Sasuke?" There was no answer so I opened the door and tip toed to my room.

All the soup was cleaned away and I walked over to my bag. I opened it up and I didn't have any clothes besides my night time gown. But all the sudden Sasuke walked into the room.

"Eeeeeeekkk!" I screamed and he looked up from his newspaper and his face turned a deep shade of red. I took two steps in and punched Sasuke. He flew back 2 feet down the hall way. I ran back into the hall way after him but turned into the bathroom. He got up just as I slammed the bathroom door.

I slid door the back of the door and it had to be 15 minutes before Sasuke said," Are you planning on coming out."
"No."
"Why?"
"My night gown is still in my room. I don't have clothes."
"Oh well... What does it look like? I can get it for you."
"...okay. It's purple and has white lacing at the bottom."
I heard some footsteps and then they came back.
"Got it. I'll leave it outside the bathroom and I'm going in my room, okay?"
"Okay." When I heard his bedroom door shut I opened the bathroom door and peered my head in all directions them stepped out and grabbed my gown. I put it on and went down stairs to find food.

When I opened the cabinets all I could find was salt crackers and tomato soup. 'This sucks.' I thought as I took out the tomato soup and prepared to cook it. Once dinner was done, I was about to eat when Sasuke came door stairs. I felt my cheeks getting hot and Sasuke blushed. We looked away from each other but then I heard Sasuke's stomach growl.
"Oooo so you are hungry and you came to eat my to-mat-toe soup haven't Ya." I teased and he said,"Maybe."
"Well you can have some." I sat up a little taller and Sasuke sat down from across the table. I got up and made Sasuke a bowl. When I sat down Sasuke and I started eating. I broke the awkward silence by saying, "I see you like tomato soup."
"Yeah, I like tomatoes a lot." He said with a face full of soup.
"I can see that. I'm going to do some low level missions tomorrow so I can earn some Cash." I said standing up and yawning after we finished eating.
"Only if your not sick. " Sasuke said.
"Oh please, I feel better already. " I stretched and starting walking up stairs. Sasuke followed.

I closed my door to my room behind me and I fell face first into my pillow and blankets. It felt so good. I put the blankets over me and Sasuke opened the door to my room.

"Yeah know, if you knocked then we could avoid more awkward situations. " I said as he walked over and sat on my bed side.
"I'm not used to knocking. It's my house you know." He said.
"Well, Goodnight Sasuke. Don't let the bed bugs bite." I finally said wanting to rest my heavy eyes.
"There are bed bugs in my bed?" He asked looking grossed out.
"No no no it's nursery thing I think. " I replied and Sasuke said, "Oh good, Nite Nite, Misaki."
"Night." I said slightly louder than my normal tone of voice so he could hear me as he closed my bedroom door.

!!!Important Anouncements!!!
So the characters interviews are going to be every other chapter. So next chapter.
Shout out to anoynimus3 for voting and following me. She has a 1D Fan-fiction that is about Niall Horan I suggest you read. It's awesome sauce.
• Last, but pretty much least on this list of important important stuff the pictures at the top of each chapter are not there to be ignored or smelled. It's like an illustration for each individual chapter so please check that chez out. You don't have to but to me it jogs my imagination.
RAINBOWS W/ SPARKLES!

Love Your Random Internet Friend,
~Splash