Hello, my name is KK

Misaki's Pov
I screamed as Ryo walked through town. He must have found it annoying so he knocked me out.

. . .

Sasuke's POV

"Mr.?" Something kicked me. "Eh..." I said. "Oh he is not dead. Jimmy! Give him back the wallet!"

I opened my eyes to see a shirt boy throw a wallet at my face then run off. Misaki! I got up and ran out the door. No foot prints. Damn. I ran through the village looking for clues. I hit a girl.

"Sasuke?" She said and looked up to see Sakura. "Sakura! Misaki got kidnaped! Help! Find clues!"

"Woh! Slow down. Let's go tell Naruto what happened together. Then we can let the professionals handle it and soon Misaki will be back.

I ended up disagreeing and she dragged me there. We are nothing alike.

Misaki POV

I woke up to see a strange women who looked just like me kneeling before me tending a cut on my head.

I almost screamed again but she put a hand over my mouth and said, "It's okay I'm here to help."

She put her hand down when she relaxed me. "Where am I?" I asked.
"In Ryo-Senpai's house." She said. I looked around and saw everything was very clean.

"Who are you?" I asked and she smiled and said, "My name is KK."
"KK?" I asked unsure.
"Yup. I don't know my name so I named myself." KK smiled and continued to heal my wounds.

"Are you a prisoner too?" I fired another question. "Kinda sorta. I mean I'm not free but I...ummm...."she blushed and said quickly," I really like Ryo."

"But he is keeping you here against your own will! How could you like him." I almost screamed but she covered my mouth and said, "He's sleeping." I crossed my arms and pouted.

I finally I noticed she was wearing a maid costume. "Ah! You like it don't you?" She said and spun in a circle. "Yeah...sure." I said. KK made me put one on after I told her that everything that happened yesterday. I even told her about Sasuke. My heart hurt but Kk didn't seem to notice.

She was too deeply in love with Ryo. You could barely tell me and KK apart. I had that mark on my arm. That's the only difference and I doubt he would notice that.

The rest of the day all we did was clean and cook. She told me about the last girl who tried to run away. She got frozen to death outside. We were some at the side of a tall mountain. It was always snowing and there was hot springs though. Only Ryo could use them.

Ryo was very cruel. If we didn't do it right we got slapped. He feed us alright though. It wasn't to bad but we never went outside and we always cleaned.
Whenever I asked about going home he beat me. He told me to forget about Sasuke and love him instead.

KK taught me how to be a better ninja. She taught me moves from he village and everything she knew till I was better. We rarely got to go outside but we meditated so much I practically memorize each body movement.

I think Ryo was feeding us to much after the first week I a gained a few pounds and threw up. It was must likely from the stale bread I ate.

Don't judge. I was hungry.

As far as I could tell, Ryo always wanted me in bed with him. What a weirdo. Since KK is so weird she begged for me to trade spots with her so cleaned with she touched Ryo's body and did...things.

Once again life sucked. This month I threw up a lot. I sat in bed quietly next to KK for warmth. "Jeez girl, your gaining alittle weight." KK said. I looked at myself and agreed.

"Did you ever slept with Ryo!!!" She yelled. "What?! No! You do!" I said disgusted. "Then how are you pregnant?" She asked.

I was so shocked I nearly fell of the bed. "Me? Pregnant. No."

"It makes sense though." KK smiled.

It all made sense now. The second to last night I had spent with sasuke. Too bad the baby couldn't have come at the worst time.

Sasuke? Where are you know?