Dead On the Inside

That's RUKA ! Take notice! NOTICE ME SENPAI

:::Sasuke's POV:::
I ran down the mountain side and followed the tracks. They showed that they stumbled a lot and had fallen once or twice along the way but the tracks were getting fresher and fresher the faster Sakura and I traveled. We found where they stayed maybe 3 nights ago. Some plastic chip bags littered a cave floor. We looked for clues but found none but the footprints leaving the cave.

After a while of following, Sakura pointed out that the footprints keep stopping and then moving again. We saw with horror that Misaki must have fallen down the side of a steep mountain. She got up though because her son's footprints came down to meet hers and they continued to walk. Sakura kept crying which made me mad. Lately everything made me mad. It's not fair.

We found a large turned over tree where they slept the next night. We could tell because they had piles of sticks surrounding the outside of the entrance so nothing could get in until morning when they moved them out of the way. Inside no food wrappers could be sentenced. They ran out of food. Just a little a head, blood stained the ground from a dead wolf. Misaki killed it by herself. Blood trailed there footprints.

We continued walking and following the path. We spend the rest of the day walking. Searching for her. We could hardly see but just ahead we found a grove of pine trees.

We walked through and followed the footprints but in the middle they stopped.

Sakura and I looked around. She put her hands in her pockets and shivered as snow fell on her head.

She bent down to knock it off and a cry of pain erupted from her. I turned to get a good look.

She had fallen onto all fours and rolled under a very large pine tree. I looked down and tears rolled down my face.

A lump of snow covered the body of Misaki. Sakura was crying over Misaki. Tears fell and hit Misaki as I crawled over. No one had turned her over yet as she seemed frozen in place.

I turned her over to get a good look at her face as I sniffed and cried. I turned her over and under her was her son.

Sakura grabbed him quickly. He was in a deep sleep and looked...just like me. Before he woke up. Sakura handed him to me. I rubbed his cheek with the backside of my hand and he reached forward and his tiny hands wrapped around mine.

Sakura was trying to revive Misaki. Misaki's son woke up and looked up at me and said, "Where's my mom?" His black hair which was messy was the same as mine and the eyes. I was a dad and didn't even know.

"Mr. Where is my mom?" I looked down at him and took of my back pack which began to dig into my back. In the process my bag spilled over and the bear fell out.

"Mr. Cuddles!" He cried and partially jumped out of my arms.

He hugged it deeply and looked at me saying, "Who are you?"
I smiled and wiped away a tear, "Your daddy who is glad to have found you."

He came over towards me gave me Mr. Cuddles saying, "I want you to have him. I always wanted a dad." I hugged him and said ,"Keep him because I have you."

I glanced at Sakura who revived Misaki. Misaki moved in her sleep and Sakura stopped crying. Sakura was so happy Misaki wasn't dead. It's the happiest I have seen her in her life.

"Mr. I mean daddy, who is that?" He pointed at Sakura and I said, "Thats your mom's sister. She came all the way to find you guys."

He shook hands with Sakura very formally saying, "Nice to meet you. My name is Reiji. Can you help my mommy?" Sakura looked like she was going to faint from tiredness but said, "I'll see what I can do."

Reiji and I ate noodles from the backpack together. I talked to Reiji. He was about the same age when I started going to the ninja academy. He'll be behind on training but I'm sure I can teach him a lot.

Sakura came over and began to munch on noodles under the tree with us. Night was coming fast so we set up camp in a near by cave. We had some leaf piles to sleep on, but that's when Misaki started waking up.

@luna-Sanchez-Uchiha XD