Rampage

^^Above is Kohaku. He is the youngest son and is quite and reserved. It turns out he is a real genius and when he grows up travels too much for Misaki's liking. Black hair blue eyes.

Misaki POV

I woke with a start to see my little boy Reiji looking into my eyes. I began to cry and held him close to me. I did not sense the time passing but it must have been some time before someone poked my shoulder. I turned and saw Sasuke crying tears silently. I hugged him with Reiji in the middle. His warmth swallowed me and I almost drifted into sleep but Sasuke backed away from me suddenly.

"What is it Sasuke?" I asked calmly. I was happy. True happiness filled my heart. No more problems. My life was good, I could go home and Sasuke, Reiji and I would have no more problems. Then my dream was crushed.

"Sakura and I are engaged and had a child named Sarada...I know what Sakura did was wrong... Misaki?" Sasuke stopped speaking. My fists trembled with rage. I knew what she did and I know I should forgive her but how many times should I let it fly. She kicks me out of my own home at 6. I come back to visit and she stills hates. I try to fix things and get sold out. Now she steals my husband and has a child and can live with herself. At that moment I let my heart turn into anger and I sensed all.

I heard Sakura. She moved slightly and that made me go off...

"YOU BITCH!" I yelled as I jumped for her neck. I landed on top of her and pummeled her with fists. Reiji's eyes were wide as I beat my sister. Sasuke tried to stop me but I hit him away. Sakura kicked my side cracking a few ribs. We were out of the cave fighting she tried to use her chakra but I drained it from her earlier.

She was on the ground now, bloody, bruised and beaten horribly. I was about to finish it off when she got a burst of energy and kicked me away. I crashed through several trees. I slowly got up off the ground and Sakura said, "Misaki, this isn't like you. You would never do this. "

I looked around and saw that there was fallen trees from a lumberman. He must have left his axe because it was still there wedged into a tree stump. I walked over to it and pulled it from the stump. In the blink of an eye Sakura and I were inches apart. I breathed heavily. My axe ready before I killed her she said. "Misaki, please don't kill me. I have a child and I changed. I really have."

Don't read the next 2 chapters of you want Sakura to live.

Kill Sakura Ending 1

Sakura Lives Ending 2