Angry Sakura!

Sakura looked shocked but quickly regained herself. "What?"
"Misaki can stay with me until she gets enough money since nobody wants to take her." Sasuke replied to Sakura.
"Oh no no no no, we can't have that." She said and put an arm around me and petted the top of my head. I giggled and tried to grab her hand but every time my hand got close she pulled it away.
"She can stay with me, Sasuke-Kun. We will be buddies right Misaki?" Sakura asked me.
"You wish!" I shouted while trying to grab her hand but as soon as those words left my lips she started quickly made a move to bonk me one on the head.
"Hey Sakura! What the heck!" I shouted as I dodged it.
She tried again and I dodged it and ran outside with her chasing me.

"Ahhhh! Sakura! You are making a horrible choice right now! Stop!" I screamed as she chased me in a circle outside the ramen shop.

Naruto jumped in front of Sakura and she started screaming, "Damn You!"
Sasuke walked next to me wide eyed.
"She hates me now doesn't she." I said sadly to Sasuke.
"Just give her time." He answered.
I looked at him and beamed. It got cloudy and it started to rain. And when I looked over to the ramen shop the dude slammed the door on Sai, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and I. "Hey! My bags are still in there! Open Up!" I yelled from outside the Ramen Shop. The door opened just wide enough for my bags to fit through and hurdling out they came... right onto Sai's face. I ran over, gave an apology, and took the bags from Sai.

Sakura and I started to look for cover from the rain and when we found a weak looking tree Sai and Naruto where already running home.

"Bye Sakura!" I yelled to her as she stalked off on the opposite direction.
"So we're we going?" I asked as I followed Sasuke around the village.
"Well, it's raining and you are staying with me so put 2 and 2 together." He said.
"You must have mood swings or something because 5 minutes ago it looked like you felt bad for me and now you seem mad." I bluntly said.

Sasuke sighed and turned around so he faced me. He looked as if he changed his mind and he turned back around and muttered sorry. I dropped my head and followed Sasuke to his house. I kept sneezing and shaking all over my body. 'It doesn't help that I don't have mister gentleman over here helping me carry my bags while I drag them along the road.' I thought angrily and sniffed.

I had a running nose and all that yucky stuff. Once, I saw the house he was walking to I told him to give me the house Keys.
"Why?"
"So I can use them as a sword while I'm riding a unicorn on a rainbow. What do you think?" I said sarcastically.
"What ever." He said and threw me the keys. I ran to the door dropping my bags along the way because, it was stinking cold out and it doesn't help if you are in a black dress.

With my hands shaking, I tired to put the key in the hole. It wasn't working. My hands kept shaking and I could get he key in. When Sasuke got to the door I sneezed.

"You must have a cold." Sasuke said.
"No shit, Sherlock." I retorted angrily still working with the keys.
"And you also are grumpy." He said.
"Well, I do have a cold and I can't get this stupid door open!" I yelled at the door. 'Yup I lost my mind.'

Sasuke sighed and took the keys from me and opened the door. As soon as I walked in the first thing I did was face plant into the hardwood floor.

^Misaki Passed Out^

"Hnnnn....where am I?" I asked and blinked my eyes a few times so the scene came into view.

I was in a room that had a carpeted floor. Everything was made of oak wood and my bed sheets were black. It was slightly decorated but nothing to be excited about.

I looked around and saw Sasuke by the dresser with my bags of clothes. There was only 1 bag out of my 2. He turned around towards me and said, "Hey, your up already."
"Yeah what happened I asked still taking in the room as I spoke to him.
"You pasted out like 20 minutes ago and I put you in the guest bedroom. Then about 3 minutes ago I remembered your bags and some kids already ransacked your clothes and took a bag too."
"Oh great. I'm glad someone will enjoy them." Thinking of kids going through my personal possessions really creeped me out. I shivered, sneezed, and coughed all at once and it sounded like a bird just got hit with an electric Jutsu or something cause it was weird.

Sasuke looked at me with concern in his eyes but I shrugged and said, "I'll be fine. I just need rest. " At that, he relaxed his posture and leaned up against the wall of the guestroom.
"So... What's for dinner?" I asked yawning and putting my hands behind my neck. He got this slightly irritated look and finally said, "Chicken Soup."

"Sounds Great to me." I said cheerfully. He started to leave but I asked, "Is this the room I will be staying at?"
"Yeah, I'll be back with the soup." He turned and left the guestroom and went to the kitchen.

I stared at the ceiling and thought about Sakura. 'Man I hope she doesn't hate me. It's not bad because I don't think Sasuke likes me the way Sakura fears. In fact I don't think he likes me at all. I hope he doesn't. Sakura might send me away again. ' I sighed and a little argument went on in my head defending Sasuke. 'But why would he offer to take you in if he didn't?' The voice said.

Little did Misaki know, her fears about Sasuke were becoming more and more a possibility.

Yes! I got this chapter up. 8D Yay! I hope y'all enjoy it. Today I have with me Sasuke Uchiha and he is going to hopefully answer some questions.

Me: So Sasuke, why did you offer to take Misaki in?
Sasuke: -_- Thats none of your business.
Me: Do you have feelings for Sakura?
Sasuke: What kind of questions are these?!
Me: Good Ones.
Me: How is your relationship with Naruto after the War.
Sasuke: Hn.
Me: Are you currently sleeping?
Sasuke: Hn.
Me: Are you going to actually answer any questions?
Sasuke: Maybe.
Me: Ha! That's an answer!
Sasuke: Whatever.
Me: Do you like Misaki?
Sasuke: *blushes*
Me: ...
Sasuke: ....
Me: HAHAHA you do like her!
Sasuke: In your dreams! *stands up.*
Me: Hey! What are you doing?!
Sasuke: I'm done.Good bye. *Walks Out.

Me: Well, that was very unfortunate. Who should I interview in the next chapter tell me in the comments. Bye!