Bye Sasuke

I woke up in my bed. I looked around to see a sleeping sasuke next to me. He was smiling while sleeping. I put my hand on his bang and twirled it while wondering what he was dreaming about.

After a while I got tired again so I fell asleep.

When I awoke I found a smiling Sasuke in front of me with a Box in his hands. I smiled at him and took it asking, "What is it?"
"A little friend to keep you company while I'm gone." He said quietly while I opened it.

A kitten rolled out of the now open box and meowed and I knew what kitten that was.
"Ace!" I cried and picked him up.
"How did you know?" I asked Sasuke and he shrugged.

Sasuke and I played with Ace when he broke the peace. "I have to leave today for that mission."
"What?! So soon?! What happened to our extra day?" I whined and put Ace off my lap so he could explore the house. He waddled around so cutely it made my heart hurt.

"The man who wants the mission done made it even more important to be completed faster by paying more." Sasuke explained the whole process and I frowned.

We both sat on the bed together looking at Ace play with lint on the floor. I was kinda sad to see Sasuke go so soon for so long. By kinda I mean lot. My heart hurts. I wonder if he feels the same?

"Breakfast." Sasuke muttered and he started to go downstairs. I found a nice bowl for water and food and Sasuke was smart enough to buy food for Ace too. Sasuke shouted breakfast so I started to walk down stairs gloomily while Ace was in high spirits chasing my feet. I picked him up and petted him.

I found Sasuke made cereal for breakfast. Sasuke is a great cook. We both chewed our cereal while Ace keep trying to jump on the table but missing. So cute. Again while eating he explained the rules to me and I moaned , "Fine." We watched T.V. And at noon Sasuke got up and said, "I got to go." I got up and hugged him tightly. He barely hugged me back.

When he left the house Ace made a huge turd when I realized that nobody gave Ace a liter box so I ran out to the store and when I came back, I was not alone.

I locked the front door behind me and when I turned around there was a man on the couch. I dropped the bags I had and almost screamed but I asked, "Who are you?"

"Now don't be rude. I'm just a nobody here to take you." He said while looking around the house.
"The boss set up a perfect plan. Get you little boyfriend to go on a three day trip to the middle of the desert to find that there was not mission so I could kidnap you. Perfect. "

"Your not taking me." I hissed. I didn't even see it coming. Like lightning he was next to me. His face was near my neck. I shivered and was going to run for it when he said, "I wouldn't do that."

He tripped me and I fell hard to the floor and quickly tied me up. I tired to scream but duck tape was over my mouth.

He was back at the couch. "That was quicker than I thought. I never kidnaped a target as pretty as you though. Maybe we could have some...fun."

I especially didn't like the way he said fun so I started to struggle. Ace ran up stairs meowing as if he was very scared. The man came closer and he touched my face. I flinched away but he held me still. He tried to get onto of me but I struggled and made it very difficult for him.

He was now on top of me but he took off my duck tape and started kissing me very rough. I struggled more than ever as he tried cupping my boob. I bite his tongue and he punched me. I couldn't remember anything after that besides putting up a fight.

Author Note:
Hahahaha sorry for the teaser. At least I got something out there for you guys. It's going to get pretty brutal for Misaki.
~Splash