Its Been A While

REIJI UCHIHA- [A well mannered baby]
REIJI Uchiha, is as his name means, a while mannered child. Being Sasuke's oldest son by 3 years, he is often found training to be strong like his father. He is horrified by his first years of life at Ryo's house so he often dress like his father wanting to be strong like him. He gets the same hair cut as teenage Sasuke and even acts like him too. He honors his mother and father and any adult but complains about his siblings saying they don't take life seriously enough like him.

^Pictured Above^

Sasuke POV

I looked up at the stars and wondered if Misaki was still alive. "Sasuke? Where are we going?" Sakura asked.
"To find a place to sleep for the night." I answered. Sakura and I have been dating for 10 months or so. I really don't know. Life had been such a blur since Misaki left.

We walked together through the forest on my journey. Sakura played with her new wedding ring. She was over joyed when I asked her. I would not have asked her if Naruto didn't talk me into it. He said it would help me get over it and blah blah blah.

We settled down under the stars and Sakura snuggled up to me. "Sasuke, do you miss Misaki?" She asked.

"Everyday of my life. " I said and sakura looked down at her feet. We feel asleep together like that.

MISAKI POV

"It's a BOY!" KK cried and she held the crying baby and wrapped it in blue cloth. KK kissed his forehead and passed the baby to me. I sat in the freezing cold. I looked at the cute baby boy and though without saying anything.

"If this baby is ever going to survive here then he will need manners." I said out loud. KK nodded and started to clean up the mess. She turned over the snow so you could not see blood.

"I'll name you. . . Reiji." I brought Reiji closer to my chest and sighed. Ryo knew I was pregnant for sure but thought it was his. This baby was definitely Sasuke's. He had dark orbs just like it him. Sadness over came me as I looked at Reiji.

"Let me see." Ryo said. My trembling hands slowly handed him Reiji. He stared at my son but quickly shoved him back into my arms when he saw his eyes. Neither one of us had black eyes.

The baby cried at the sudden movement of his body and he said, "Stay out of my site with that thing!" I ran away with the baby in my arms.
KK followed after she stared at an angry Ryo.

-4 years later-

I was cleaning the house while 3 year old Reiji played in my small room I had to share with KK and him. With Reiji around i didn't think about Sasuke as much as I used to. I had a child I had to raise in this hostile environment.

Everyday Reiji and Ryo had more and more troubles. He threaten to kill him once or twice too. It was mad in this house. Everyday he told me I was a horrible mother, that the last women he had at least tried to escape to get back to her love. I told myself that Sasuke would not want me to take risks. He wanted me Alive. But everyday I doubted myself even more.

KK was still madly in love with Ryo but Ryo now knew the differences between me and KK so that sucks.

"Take the rest of the day off, Misaki." Ryo said from the other room. Sometimes I guess he wanted to be nice so he gave me 'days off'.

I ran to my room happy to spend time with my son.
As soon as I closed the door, "Mom, is Ryo my dad?" I sighed and thought about me actually relaxing for once but I guess these are the things mothers have to do.

I pulled him onto my lap and said, "Ryo could never be your father honey. You look nothing like him and a monster could never be related to you. "

He sat on my lap and thought about it, "There where is my father?" He said. Sadness swept through me. I wiped away a few tears in my eyes as I thought about the family Sasuke and I could have had. I didn't ask for a broken life but it see,s I got one.

"He is far away, hopefully looking for us." I said.
"Don't cry mommy." Reiji hugged me and I wiped away my tears.
"I'll be strong for you, Reigi." I whispered.

-Few Months Passed-

Sakura's POV

My little girl Sarada was just born a couple days ago. Sasuke and I were outside. It was the first time in a long time he was happy. But every time I see him I think about Misaki and what I have done to her. When Sasuke smiles I think of all the pain I caused him because of me. I tear slipped down my cheek. If I don't tell him then for the rest of our lives I'll be lying to him.

Sasuke turned towards me, concerned, "Are you feeling okay?"
I put my head in my hands and sobbed. Sarada was sleeping behind us.
"Sasuke ... I....I...." I could say it but Sasuke said, "Don't say anything, I'll contact a medical ninja."
"It's not that!" I shouted a little louder. He stopped and looked at me confused.
"What?"

"I did it! I Sent Misaki to her death. I contacted Ryo, who was telling the truth about the family marriage but wasn't planning on hunting her down. I sought him out and got her taken away from you. I don't know what was wrong with me then. But I changed and saw my wrongs. You were happy and so was she. Now she's dead... I killed my sister...I killed my sister..." Sasuke stared at me with a blank expression.

"Sasuke, I'm-" I started but he cut me off saying,
" Do you know where he lives. "
"What? Well yes but-" he cut me off again saying,
"Sakura. . . Knowing this our marriage will not last. But I will always be there for Sarada. At least now I can go see what happened to the lost Love of My Life."

I buried my head in my hands as I told Sasuke were Misaki's husband lived. He turned to leave me and Sarada.

Misaki POV

I ran back to my room. Blood covered my eye. KK was screaming and Reiji heard and started to cry. It must have been scary to see your mom standing over you bloody, beaten and almost starved. KK stopped screaming and I heard her trying to open the door to my small room. I let the bloody KK in my room and I hid Reiji under the bed. KK and I huddled in the corner. Ryo busted down the door.

"Where is Reiji?!?!" Ryo screamed at us. I hoped Reiji would not come out but he did. ". . ." My baby didn't say anything as Ryo grabbed his chin and examined his face. "Ha.....haha...hahahahaha!" Ryo began laughing. Ryo began walking away towards the door. Everyone was motionless besides Ryo as he slowly left. This is it. He is going to kill my son.

Everyone could tell by the way he acted that day. Everytime Reiji was mentioned he would laugh. By the end of the day no move was made to kill my son. But I knew the attack was going to be at night. So we made a plan to save us all.