What?

Naruto, Sakura and I were in the middle of a desert. It has been a whole day and a half since I left Misaki at the house. Something was bugging me but I left that feeling alone.

Sakura looked up from the map and said, "We should be here." We looked around to find us in the middle of the desert.

Naruto started slap the sand and jump or run in large circles. "Naruto you idiot what are you doing?" Sakura yelled to Naruto.

"Every Time we are lost something comes out of the ground and either attacks us or helps us so I'm looking for something." Naruto did have a point so Naruto and I both started searching while Sakura sweated dropped in the back ground.

It was hours before Naruto finally found what we were looking for. A stone pedestal came up from the ground. Placed on it was a scroll.

"YES!" Naruto yelled and ran over and began to read it. "What?" He stuttered as Sakura and I approached. I grabbed it from him and read out loud, "Hahaha got you, sucker!"

Suddenly evening made sense. My eyes widen and as fast as I could I turned and began my trip back home. Sakura and Naruto were trailing me. 'How could I have not seen it. Misaki saying she felt watched. I am an idiot!' I mentally slapped myself and finally Sakura caught up and jumped on me to stop my moving.

"Sasuke! Snap out of it!" She yelled at me and slapped me hard. I touched the side of my face and pushed her off me hard. "Sasuke! What's wrong with you!" Naruto yelled catching Sakura before she hit the dirt.

"It's Misaki. She is in trouble. I gotta save her. It's all my fault. " I muttered getting up and dusting dirt off me. I was about to launch myself Forward but Sakura grabbed my arm and asked, "Sasuke. Do you like her or something?"

The way she said it was as if she was hurt. How could it hurt if I never liked her? I could never understand her. I ripped my arm away from her grip without answering. Naruto followed me but Sakura stayed behind.

-Time Skip-

When Naruto and I finally got back to the village something was wrong. Looking around at everybody's faces. I could tell that were tense. Naruto and I dodged people till we got to my house.

Everything was broken. The windows. The floor. It was even burned a little. Ace came scampering to me and a pick him up. A ninja was investigating and I asked, "Have you found Misaki?"

A look of pain shot over his face but he said, "Sasuke...she is missing." I wanted to cry but I held my emotions in. I turned to Naruto and we both nodded.

We stepped into my house and the door fell off its hinge. I looked around for clues to were they could have taken her. At one particular spot, their was a lot of damage and they was by the door. There was footprints there. We followed them till we got to the forest. They just stopped. Naruto was studying them and he said,"However was walking here had a hard time walking. You can tell that they had something heavy on them."

'Probably Misaki's body.' I thought to myself and I looked up to see a broken branch.

"Ah!" I cried and jumped up. Naruto followed.

I am on my way Misaki.

Misaki's POV

My eyes flickered up but could see nothing. It was could and I was in a fetal position on the ground. Rock was beneath me. It was so cold. I had a bandana over my eyes and duck tape on my mouth. I checked to see if my hands and feet were tied and sure enough they were. I started to like the duck tape. I heard laughter and stopped moving.

The footsteps passed and I started to work again. I rubbed my head on the cold rock wall trying to get the bandana of my eyes off. There had to be a uneven surface somewhere. Suddenly the footsteps were back. I stopped moving but they stopped near me.

"Look at this one," Said a man, "she is getting shipped out in 2 days. She is a beauty." I shivered the way he said that. I heard them unlock a door and walk in.

"I wonder why she is so special." Another man said. They took off the bandana and saw my eyes.

"Maybe it's the eyes." One said.
"No it's this." He lifted up my arm and pointed to my mark.

"People with this mark are marked to have powerful offspring for life." I was shocked at the info just given to me. It's on my arm and I didn't even know that was what it meant.

"Well, in that case. I can understand why she got sold so soon." The first man said. 'Wait, sold.' I didn't like that idea so I began to struggle and cry. I am no man's toy.

They watched and laughed. The chakra cuffs restrained me. They made me feel tired. A man slapped me and I began to struggle me, as they got into a fist fight about, "Don't break the merchandise." When they left they put the bandana on me again and locked the cage.

Tears where all over me.
'Sasuke, find me quick.'