Ending 1 Part 1 (Sakura's death)

Akio is the unexpected baby. Him and his sister are the unexpected twins. The second time Misaki had twins was a surprise to everyone. Now the family had 6 children, Sasuke is really planning on reviving his clan. Akio is the chill, smart and skilled ninja in the family along with his sister. The girls all love him for some reason just like they did when Sasuke was young. When he grows up he follows his older brothers footsteps and travels with him to make some great discovers for ninjas and for all people.

This is Ending 1 When Sakura dies. Skip this chapter and next for Sakura lives.

I looked over to Sasuke who was holding Reiji. Reiji was crying but thank God he will be to young to remember this. But I would remember the torture I went through at that house.!I turned my attention back to Sakura who back away saying,"Please I have changed, please!"

"So have I." I said just loud enough for Sakura to hear. I bent low and charged. It all happened so quickly. I heard Sakura yelp then I was laying on the floor next to her dead body. Blood was everywhere, yet now blood was so natural to me. I lay there for what seemed like hours but it most have only been minutes because Sasuke was over in a flash. "Misaki! You-you killed her. She was your sister, a member of society, she was my -"

"Your what Sasuke, your second wife. I wondered what happened to the first one." I snarled at him.

He was taken back but overall sad. He knew he could not Rat out the fact I murdered a leaf ninja. So he laid next to me.

"Where is Reiji?" I asked. Sasuke answered with little to no emotion,"Sleeping under the tree."
"Why?" I asked. "Huh?" Sasuke asked turning towards me.

"Why did you marry my sister. Why did you have a child with her?!" I asked my voice reaching a higher octave. "I don't know, I really don't know, I guess I thought you were dead." Sasuke said, I could hear in his voice that he felt bad but I felt worse.

"I wanted to live before this. Even in the dreadful house, I thought you would come and save me. I thought you would still love me...."

I trailed off and Sasuke grabbed my hands, tears in his eyes said,

" I do love you! I was so depressed after you got taken, I wanted to look for you day and night and I did but I couldn't find you and my depression got worse and it got better when I hung out with Sakura. She reminded me of you just a little."

I started crying. While I cried Sasuke took care of the body by incinerating it with some fire style jutsu. The ashes slowly flew away, one by one, piece by piece. I took Reiji on my arms while Sasuke made up the perfect story.

A pack of wolves came and attacked us. Sakura stayed behind to fight them. And now we can't find Sakura.