♡Proposal♡

///\\\

Ino and Sakura were yelling at each other. They were fighting. 

"You need to rest OLD LADY!!" Sakura yelled. 

"YOU NEED TO CHILL YOU WORRY TO MUCH MISS MOM!" Ino yelled. 

"YOU NEED TO KISS!" Someone said. It was Kiba. The girls stared at Kiba. 

A few minutes later...

"Why is there a dead body on my window..." Naruto asked.

\\\///

My heart couldn't stop racing as the time Sakura is supposed to come home gets closer. I had my face stuffed in my pillow. I was extremely nervous.

What if something went wrong? What if she isn't ready and hates me? What if she is still mad at me?

I looked at the time on my phone. It was almost time for dinner. Still no Sakura. I grabbed the ring and looked at it wondering how I should ask her.
I sighed and put the ring inside the ring box.

Footstep...

Is Sakura home?! I-I'm not ready! AH!

I panicked as I tried to hide the ring. I hear a door open.

"Ino~ I'm home~" Sakura had a smile on her face.
"W-welcome home!" I stuttered.
"Hows your back doing?" Sakura sat next to me on our bed.
"Its a little sore but I'm managing" I said. My heart beat kept rising. My face was red. I was so nervous.

"Hey Ino? Hellooo? You alright?" Sakura was trying to get my attention.
"H-huh? Oh y-yeah?" I said. Sakura had her hand on my forehead.
"You feel hot. Are you feeling alright?" Sakura looks at me with a concern look.
"I-I-I'm f-fine!" I yelled. Sakura raise her eyebrows. She sighed. "Sorry about earlier. I didn't want you to hurt yourself even more..." Sakura had the guilt too...
I rubbed her head. "Its alright blossom." I smiled
"So whats the surprise?" Sakura was very curious.
"A-ah... right... ahh...uh...." I laughed nervously. I took a deep breath. I grabbed Sakura's hands and we both ran outside.
"Eh? Where are you taking me?" Sakura asked.
"I told you. A surprise." I smiled.

When we finally made it. I covered her eyes. "You ready?" I asked. She nodded. I uncovered her eyes.

Sakura amazed. It was the place where Sakura hung out when she was a kid. She grew flowers here. It was still in one piece. Plants almost covered it. Inside were a blanket, plates, food, lights, like a date. At her favorite place.

"You still remember?" Sakura tried not to get teary. "Of Course I do! It's where our bond began to grow!" I said. We went inside.

"Its been so long since I been here..." Sakura sighed while smiling. I gave her a plate with Dumplings. "H-here. I made them for you. This might be a crappy date..." I sighed. Sakura hugged me.
"Your surprise is so thoughtful, I love it." Sakura was really happy.

Things is going well...

Sakura put a dumpling in my mouth. "Here you go" She smiled. I ate the dumplings and surprisingly it tastes really good. I can't cook well so this was good that it worked out well. Thanks to Hinata I made it correctly.

After a few conversations...

"We should probably go home. Its getting late. I still have work tomorrow" Sakura sighed. She got up to go leave but I grabbed her hand and prevented her from leaving.

"N-not yet... I still have one more surprise for you...." I looked away blushing. I took her outside. Every step I took made my heart rise. My thoughts filled up. I got very nervous. We stopped at a flower patch.

"What is it..?" Sakura looked at me. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. My hands were shaking. Again, I took a deep breath. I looked into Sakura's jade eyes.

Nobody's POV

"Sakura..." Ino grabbed the ring box. She crouched down. Sakura gasped as she covered her mouth.

"You make me smile everyday. I love teasing you and making you embarrassed. Yeah you can be annoying but thats what I love about you. Everytime I see you, my heart beats faster then anything. I love you so much, and I want our bonds to grow ever bigger..." Ino said. Sakura started to get overwhelmed.

"Sakura.." Ino opened the ring box. "Will you marry me..?" Ino asked.

Sakura was speechless. She was trying to say something but nothing came out. She was stuttering so much.

"S-Sakura...?" Ino smile turned into a frown. Sakura then ran off.
"S-SAKURA?!?" Ino yelled. She felt really sad. She crouched down starting to cry.

Sakura didn't know what to say. She panicked and ran off. She hid behind a tree. Sakura felt guilty running off.
She saw Ino crying. She slapped herself and walked back to Ino. She crouched down and grabbed her hands. Ino looked up at Sakura.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have ran away. I panicked. I didn't know what to do. What was trying to say was..." Sakura began to smile.

"Yes.. I would love to marry you. I was planning to propose to you soon but looks like you beat me to it!" Sakura said. Ino got up and started to hug Sakura Squealing. Ino puts the ring on Sakura's ring finger.

"You scared me! Baka!" Ino said. Sakura laughed. She still had Ino hands and she started to pull Ino in circles laughing. They were so happy.

"When should the wedding happen..?" Ino asked.
"What about January? After new year's eve?" Sakura said. It was November at the moment

"Okay. Let's tell everyone Tomorrow!" Ino said. Sakura nodded. "For now... let's do something..." Ino got all flirty. "You get aroused very easily don't you?" Sakura said. Ino jerked back. "N-no!" Ino said.

Next day...

"Hinata!!!" Sakura yelled. Ino was holding Sakura's arm. They saw Hinata and Naruto.

"Hey Sakura and Ino!" Naruto smiled.
"H-hey!" Hinata smiled.
"Guess what happened?" Sakura asked. The two looked at each other with confusion. Sakura showed them the ring.
"YOU DID IT!!!!" Hinata squealed as she hugged Sakura and Ino.
"E-E-E-E-EH?!?!?" Naruto yelled.
"C-Congrats.." Naruto scratched the back of his head. He was jealous. He wanted to marry Hinata.

"When is the Wedding?" Hinata asked.
"In January." Ino said.
"Did I hear someone say Wedding..?" Tenten heard. She noticed that Sakura had a ring. She squealed.

///Hospital\\\

"Hey Temari. How are you doing?" Sakura said as she came inside with Ino.
"I'm doing better. My siblings will be here Tomorrow to visit so thats nice." Temari said.
"Ino proposed to me." Sakura said. Shikamaru and Temari was shocked.
"NO WAY!!!" Temari was excited. Shikamaru was speechless.
The two couples smiled.