♡Sweet Taste♡

///////\\\\\\\
Ino is drinking her soda with straw.
Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp
"I swear to god your going to end up swallowing that." Sakura was annoyed. Ino took one look, then slurp louder.
"INO!" Sakura yelled.
"GAck! HACK" Ino choked.
"What am I going to do with these 2.." Ella sighed.
\\\\\\\////////

After a few days...

Sakura was able to leave the hospital.
"Finally your free!" Ino sighed. Sakura groans after stretching.

"What do you wanna do?" Sakura asked.

"Huh...? Um... Oh yeah! There is suppose to be a bakery here! I think it opened today!" Ino was excited. Ino grabbed Sakura's hand and began dragging her. Sakura kept stumbling.

Sakura Oak Bakery

(Think of it like its Starbucks but based on bread and sweets)

"It has your name!" Ino looked at the sign.

"So am I delicious...? Only one way to find out!" Sakura ran inside. There was many options to pick from.

"I would like the Cheesecake!" Ino said.

"I'll have the strawberry shortcake!" Sakura said. We got our treats. They sat down at a table. Sakura took a bite. She squeals.

"Its so Yummy~~" Sakura was in heaven. Ino felt the same.

"Here try a bite!" Sakura held out her fork. Ino blushed. She was thinking about something. She decided to do it.

Ino leaned over. She leaned pass the fork. Ino was right in Sakura's face. Ino had kissed Sakura. Sakura was speechless.

"You taste pretty good

"You taste pretty good... You are delicious." Ino smiled. Sakura just stared at Ino. Her face turned red.

"Ino- wh- huh- a- uh-" Sakura couldn't get her words out.

"I-Ino- wh- wh....??" Sakura was confused. She never thought her best friend would kiss her.

"Its alright. You don't have to say anything. Do remember this moment though. Now give me the fork" Ino took the fork and took a bite.

"This is really yummy!~~" Ino smiled. Sakura's words finally came out.

"I-Ino Pig!" Sakura's face was red. She puffed up in annoyance. Then looked away.

"th...thank you...I...Liked it.." She mumbled.

"Your cute when your annoyed." Sakura kicked Ino's leg.