♡Hinata's Movie♡

///In The Movie\\\

It began with someone running

It began with someone running. A girl with a hood was running away from some people who was trying to hurt her.

"GET HER!" One yelled.

"MOMMY! DADDY!!!" The girl cried. She tripped and started to sob. The people reached out its hand. The girl stuck out her arm and looked away. Ice was shot out of her hand and it hit the people. She opened one eye and saw that they were defeated. Her hands had frost on it.

The wind blew her hood off. It was young Hinata.. well. Her name is Kori. It means Ice.

The Opening played.

Eventually zoomed on a beautiful village covered in snow. Hinata/Kori comes out of the house with books. She bowed down giving the thanks to the Liberian.

"Arigato. Have a good day." Kori said. She walked out with a blue coat, black leggings, and a beautiful lavender crystal necklace. Kori sighed. She waved to people who walked by her. Giving smiles.

She starts to sing

She starts to sing. (Now play the song from the cover!) 

She sings Winter Love. Her voice was so soothing and beautiful. 

After the song finished. There was explosion. Her eyes widen. Her home was being attacked. She pulled out her sword and ran to where the explosion had occurred. There was some strange looking people. They had orange eyes with orange markings. 

"What are you doing attacking my home?!" Kori yelled. 

"We are here to take everything you love..." They spoke. They charged at her. She fought them with her sword. It was hard but She was keeping up. Suddenly she had been hit by fire. They breathed Fire. 

"Ngh... h-how..?" Kori pushed herself back up. They didn't respond. Instead they charged at her tackling her. She was thrown into the house breaking it immediately. They had great strength. Kori struggled getting back up. She spoke in her mind.