𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

READ THIS WHOLE CHAPTER ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE END CAUSE ITS QUESTIONS AT THE BOTTOM!

do y'all really imagine serg as sleezy? cause i don't LMFAOOO.

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"Hurry up." I told Serg nem as they walked into the house and I moved to the side so they could come in then shut the door behind them.

"Who is y'all?" Cierra scrunched up her face when we walked into the living room.

"Yo babysitters." Poochie said.

"Say what yo name is." She pointed at them.

"Sergio."

"Poochie."

"We ain't got time to be playing the name game, nigga let's go." Tyrone said and we all nodded.

I gathered my stuff and kept Cierra by my side. I wasn't gonna let anything happen to another child on my watch.

"Aye...we got a problem." Jared, one of them twins said while looking out the window.

"What?" Serg asked.

"Calvin." He pulled out his gun that was tucked away in his pants and I heard a car door close.

"Oh my god." I said as my heart dropped. I felt Serg pull my arm and he looked at me, he was literally staring into my fucking soul.

"Take her and don't come back down here until I come and get you." He said.

"Serg-"

"Now Saige. I'm not fucking playing." He said sternly.

I grabbed Cierra's hand and hurried up the steps. I seen a bedroom door open so I went in there and locked the door behind us.

"I want my mommy." She said.

A few minutes later I heard gunshots going off and I flinched and froze up. I couldn't move or anything, I was basically just stuck.

I snapped out of it when I felt a hand tugging mine. I looked down at Cierra and seen her with tears in her eyes. She was scared.

"Come on." I quickly went over to the closet door and opened it when all of a sudden everything went silent.

Cierra got in and I looked at her. "Don't come out until I tell you to, okay?"

"Okay." She said. I wiped the tears from her eyes before I shut the door again. I heard two more shots go off before it was silent again.

I waited for a good five minutes for Serg but he ain't come so I started to panic. I blocked everything else out and focused on him.

Love makes you do some crazy ass shit. Cause if it wasn't Serg out there my ass would've stayed in this room.

I took a deep breath and quietly opened the door that leaded into the hallway. I walked out and went over to the stairs.