𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

EXCUSE ERRORS N MISTAKES.

- 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙾 𝙻𝚈𝙾𝙽 | 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙶
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"That's toxic as hell." Tati rolled her eyes at what I just told her about what Saige said yesterday. "How she gon say she don't wanna see you with somebody else but then not take you back? To me it sound like the only reason she wanted to 'talk to you' was to get in your head honestly."

"Man. This shit is messing with my head." I shook my head before I rubbed my temple.

"I love her and she sis and all but you're my brother and I hope you know you come first. You, Poochie, and Tyrone? Y'all blood and I'll forever be on y'all side before anybody else's." She told me and I nodded.

"I know and I appreciate you. But you think she playing with me tho?" I asked her.

"That's what it seems like, but yes and no. A part of her definitely misses you but she putting on a front, she not over you lying to her and will probably never be. She just making sure she got you locked down for WHEN she wants to be with you again. That's why she put all that 'i don't wanna see you with anybody else but i can't get back with you right now' shit in your head. But don't drop your hoes for somebody like that, cause she gonna be doing her while you waiting for her ass." She explained.

Females do too fucking much.

"So what the fuck I'm supposed to do?" I asked her.

"I've never been in your situation before so I can't really tell you. Just do you think is right. But if you really wanna be with her, try to change her mindset or something cause the way she thinking? I can smell a toxic ass relationship if y'all get back together. Literally a mess." She said.

"I mean, I guess." I said. This shit finna be on my mind for a hot minute. I love Saige but if I let her ass play mind games with me ima know sum, and ima know sum real fast.

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"Fuck kinda toothpaste is this?" Hakeem asked while he looked at me through the mirror.

"Ion know." I laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

"This shit nasty. Watch out." He moved me over and rinsed his mouth out.

"You so dramatic." I said as I walked back into my room and he soon followed behind me once he brushed his teeth with a different kind of toothpaste. "You going home or you staying?"

"You want me to go home or you want me to stay?" He raised an eyebrow and I smacked my lips.

"I mean you can stay, I don't like being here by myself so." I sat down.

He hummed in response then got on the bed with me and I looked at him.

"Hell you looking at?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"What you mean? Bitch I can look." I laughed and got onto his lap. His hands found their way to my lower back and he moved them down lower.

"What made you change your mind?" He asked.

"Aboutttt?" I dragged, playing dumb.

"Me." He said and I sighed.

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess you just something special."

"Yeah, we been knew." He said with his cocky ass.

"I'm bored." I said as I gently pushed him down so he was laying on his back.

"Go watch tv or sum."

"Lemme rephrase that. I'm bored and I wanna fuck." Once I said that he zoned out, probably thinking if he should or not.

"Where yo moms?" He asked.

"My grandma house. Her and Marco won't be back until later." I said to convince him. That was a lie and I actually didn't know where they went or when they'll be back either. Oh well.

He flipped us around so we switched positions. He was on top and I was under him. I admired his waves for a minute because he looked fine as hell. Hakeem was nowhere near ugly, his personality and the way he does things is what throws him off though.

"Ima trap yo ass." He mumbled then removed his shirt. My body was getting too excited for me to even acknowledge what he said but I heard him.

He leaned towards me and started kissing me. Soon after that, he moved his hands down to my shorts and slid them off before he spread my legs open some more.

80+ votes.

i made this chapter short on purpose. BE CONFUSED BITCH.

saige finna start being annoying tho so be prepared for her bullshit🧏🏽‍♀️