𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

Excuse mistakes, I'll proofread later.

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

I woke up and instantly covered my eyes from the sun. It's bright as hell. I looked to my left and seen Serg slumped as ever. Him and Tati sobered me up and he explained what happened. I'm beating Hakeem ass when I first see him, best believe it.

I picked up my phone and seen missed calls and texts from my momma. I texted her back and told her where I was, how sorry I am, and that I'm okay.

She texted me back with a simple okay. Yeah I'm in trouble for real. I heard a knock on the door and looked over at Serg again, he ain't getting up no time soon.

I got up from the bed and opened the door and seen his brother Poochie mean ass standing there. But he way better than Tyrone. That man is a different level of mean.

"Oh ian know we had company. Serg sleep?" He asked.

"Yes."

"When he wake up, tell him I'm looking for him." He said and I nodded. I closed the door when he walked off and went back over to the bed.

I'm bored, I'm finna wake him up.

I climbed on top of Serg and he shifted in his sleep a little.

"Serg." I said and ran my hands up and down his chest. After calling his name and shaking him, he eventually opened his eyes and I smiled. "Hi."

"What is you doing?" He asked and placed his hands on my hips.

"I'm bored."

"Well go back to sleep or sum."

"No." I looked at him. I took in all of his features and realized how cute he was. "You fine."

"I'm what?"

"I'm not repeating it cause I know you heard me." I said.

"Mmcht." He smacked his lips and closed his eyes again. "I'm going back to sleep."

"You irritating." I rolled my eyes and got off him.

HOURS LATER.

I paused the tv and checked my phone. I been at Serg's house all day. I met his momma too, she was really nice. I would've never expected her to be sick like that so I felt bad for her and Serg, but I didn't show it.

I talked to my own momma earlier and she sounded calm as if I wasn't in trouble. But she told me nobody would be home cause they going somewhere. Tati went to her Auntie house and Serg was out getting me something to eat.

The room door opened and he walked in with a McDonald's bag in his hand. He closed it back and sat the bag in front of me.

"Thank you." I said before I started taking the food out.

"Welcome." He sat down and pulled me over to him. He laid his head on my shoulder as I opened the barbecue sauce for my nuggets.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Mhm. Gimme some tho."

"Why you want mine? Get yo own."

"No. I want yours." He said.

"I hate you."

"Cap."

I dipped a chicken nugget into the sauce and bit it before I gave it to him.

"How you gon bite it first and then give it to me?"

"You get what you get and you don't throw a fit."

"I'll throw a fit if I fucking want to. Get away from me." He said.

"Sir, you the one who all on me. I was minding my business." I reached for my fries and he snatched them from out of my hand. "It's two things ion like.."

He ignored me and started eating them and I just watched. I'm finna beat the shit outta him. He didn't even give them back he just kept eating em with his fat ass.

My bottom lip started to quiver and I felt tears build up in my eyes. I'm finna cry.

"Saige...I know you not crying." He stopped and looked at me. I moved away from him and wiped my face. He tried to hand me them but I pushed his hand back.

"I don't even want them no more you can have them." I mumbled and grabbed my phone.

"Man here."

"No." I laid down and turned away from him.

"You is a damn cry baby." I felt him get off the bed and heard him walk over to the other side of the room. I hate him, I'm leaving.

Eventually I got bored and sat up again and seen him leaned against the wall on his phone, with no shirt on.

Fine. Fucking. Ass. Nigga.

"Sergio."

"We ain't never did that befo, why you thought today was the day to do that shit?" He looked at me. He don't like when I say his whole name, he annoying.

I moved the food from off of the bed and sat back down. He walked over to me and stood between my legs and I looked up at him.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nun."

I don't know why but ever since I moved here I got more bold and found myself doing shit I've never done before and would never do back home.

I thought about it for a minute before I moved my hands up to his belt and unbuckled it. "What is you doing?" He asked.

"Nun." I mocked him from a minute ago and pulled his pants down a little. Funny thing is, he let me.

➸ ➸ ➸

I put my head down as moans escaped from my mouth. Serg was behind me literally blowing my back the fuck out. This was my first time but I lost count after the second round.

"Oh my go- bae okay." I reached my hand back to make him stop but he slapped my hand away and went even harder. I was a whole mess.

He gripped my hips and I stayed still, moaning his name and everything as he thrusted. He covered my mouth cause he knew what time it was, I came for the third time in the last few minutes.

He stopped and pulled out and my body dropped down on the bed. He turned me back over and started rubbing my clit with his hand. Every time I tried to close my legs he opened them wider and rubbed faster.

After a while I gained the strength to move away from his hand and came once again. He really figured my body out and pushed me to all my limits. I was tired.

I reached for his face and pulled him closer to me and kissed him. This whole time I was going for the wrong one. It's Serg, it's been Serg from the get.

VOTE!!!