𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

if you see some typos act like it's not there, it's 2am bye.

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"What it say?" Hakeem asked as he leaned against the counter. It was currently 1 in the morning and I was taking a pregnancy test. I already took one and it was positive so I was taking another one to be sure.

I turned it over and looked at it. Negative.

"It says negative." I showed it to him and he looked at me.

"So what the fuck we supposed to do?"

"We? No I'm going to bed. This is your fault so you need time to think about what you did." I grabbed both of the tests and went into his room.

I put them in my bag and got back into the bed.

"You probably gotta go to the doctor or sum." He walked in as well and I huffed.

"I'm not going anywhere because nobody having a fucking baby over here. I'm not pregnant and I don't know why you want me to be so bad." I turned my back to him.

"Youn know that." He turned me back over.

I hate it here. Being with Hakeem is so stressful. In all honesty I missed Serg so bad, but when I texted him he just left me on read. It might've been because he saw me with him at the lunch table the other day.

And on top of that none of my friends were talking to me. Only Qura did but I realized that she started acting weird and distant.

"Can you leave me alone? Damn." I unlocked my phone and opened snapchat. I made sure my volume was down before I started watching the videos I had taken of me and Serg over time.

 I made sure my volume was down before I started watching the videos I had taken of me and Serg over time

Life used to be so simple and I'm deadass on that.

A/N; istg this is what they look like in my head😭.