𝐓𝐖𝐎.

A MONTH LATER.

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice." Sergio started rapping as we walked down the street.

"I say the darker the flesh, then the deeper the roots." Amari sung along.

"I give a holla to my sisters on welfare. Tupac cares if don't nobody else care." I opened the door to the gas station and we walked inside.

"Why we here again?" Amari stopped and asked.

"Snacks. Well that's what Hakeem wants." I said.

"You know, for somebody who got a girlfriend. He sure do be asking you to do everything and you be listening." Sergio said.

"Mmcht. Be quiet." I waved him off and grabbed what Hakeem asked for. Chips and a juice. Basic ass.

"You know he right." Amari chuckled.

"Y'all bitches always bullying me. Why y'all have to come?" I frowned.

"Cause you can't walk out here by yo self." We made our way to the front and let the cashier ring up our stuff.

"And can't." I mumbled.

This neighborhood ain't bad, but it ain't good either.

We eventually made our way back to Hakeem's house.

"Yes! Our best friend is back." Qura said while opening the door. Over this past month I grew closer with each one of them individually, which made getting along as a group easier.

"Bout damn time. Don't ever leave us again. Aaron and Hakeem abusive." Gina mugged them both.

"Abusive? We ain't een touch you." Aaron smacked his lips.

"Not physically, but verbally." Tati said.

"Man shut up."

"All y'all irritating. I'm finna go home." Macy got up from Keem's lap.

"Bye." We all said in unison. Cause bye bitch, the fuck? It's been a month and I still don't like her and she damn sure don't like me. But do I care? No.

She don't like me over Hakeem. Like bitch if you gonna dislike me over a nigga...make sure he dislike me too.

She got her stuff together and left.

"Welp. Didn't need her ass anyway." Sergio sat down on the couch.

"Hm." I handed Hakeem his stuff and he looked up at me.

"Glooks." He said and I nodded.

"If y'all wanna fuck just say dat." Aaron spoke up.

"Boy don't nobody wanna fuck nobody. Be the hell quiet." I sat next to Ja'Qura.

"You still coming over tomorrow?" She asked.