𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

ignore that last chapter sixteen that i posted cause i messed up and gotta edit it. anyways excuse mistakes and errors.

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

TWO WEEKS LATER.

"Saige." Qura said as she sat next to me at the lunch table.

"You messing with Keem?" She whispered and my eyes shot up at her.

"Who told you that?" I put my phone in my back pocket.

"I heard him talking about it to the basketball team. Talm bout how he finally got what belongs to him, he was saying your name and everything."

"He can't shut up for shit." I mumbled to myself.

Niggas with good dick act so dumb.

"So it's true?" She asked as I started looking around for him. I spotted him at another table and stood up.

"If I say no, would you believe me?" I asked her.

"Girl no. It's not that hard to put two and two together and judging from yo reaction when I asked...you most definitely is." She said.

"I'll be back DO NOT go nowhere."

"Bitch if I wanna go ima go, the fuck? But ion wanna go so ima stay right here until you come back." She said before she pulled out her phone and I mentally rolled my eyes.

I made my way over to Hakeem and when everybody saw me they stopped talking.

"Come hea'." I slapped the top of his head and he mugged me.

"Bitch don't do that. You coulda messed up my waves." He said as he stood up.

"Nigga fuck yo waves." I walked over to the side where nobody would really see and he followed me.

"What?" He asked.

"Who did you tell?" I got straight to the point.

"Tell who what?"

"Don't play dumb. I know you was talking about how you finally got what belongs to you. Who you say that to?" I asked.

"Do it matter? Yeen finna keep me no secret, I'm sharing my dick with you and don't even get a damn thank you. Chill out Saige." He looked down at me.