𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.

excuse mistakes and errors i was rushinggggg.

- 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙶𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂.
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"At this point can I just have this baby? Maybe he'll leave me alone then

"At this point can I just have this baby? Maybe he'll leave me alone then. We ain't got no plan yet and it's been weeks." I said and everybody looked at me like I was the slowest person on earth.

"You not having a baby unless it's mine so shut the fuck up. And we had a plan, two actually. Yo ass just wasn't fucking with the first one and then you don't know the password to his phone." Serg said and I crossed my arms.

"Tuh. Cause y'all wanted to kidnap a toddler, the hell?" I looked at him.

"Just think about it tho, was any of them niggas showing sympathy when they got your sister? Nah. They probably still laughing about that shit. Ain't no feelings supposed to spared in this street shit Saige.
Kid or not." Tyrone said.

"Listen to him cause you talking dumb and I might just slap you." Serg sat next to me.

"Swear y'all won't hurt her." I looked around at each person. It was Serg, his brothers, Deshawn, Deuce, and two twins. I forget they names.

"Swear." They all said in unison and I let out a deep sigh.

"Okay. How y'all gonna do it?" I asked.

"You the one Hakeem want. So we using you as bait for most shit." Poochie said and I scrunched up my face.

"Fuck y'all." I frowned.

██████████

"She in the living room watching tv." Calvin told me as I walked inside his house.

"When you coming back?" I asked him.

"Prolly around 10. 11 at the most." He said and I nodded in response. "Take care of her, don't make me have to fuck you up."

"Boy bye." I waved him off and walked into the living room.

"Saige!" Cierra smiled when she saw me.

"Hey miss girl, what you watching?" I sat down on the couch.

"The show with the bald head boy." She told me and I looked at the tv and seen she was watching Caillou.

They still play this shit on tv?

"Alright I'm finna go. Cierra you better not be bad." Calvin told her.

"I'm nottttt. Now bye." She waved at him.

"Bye bad ass." He said before he left out the house, closing the door behind him.

"How old are you?" I asked her and she held up four fingers.

For the next 15 minutes it was quiet.

"Saige?" She said my name, breaking the silence.

"Yes?"

"You have a baby?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Who told you that?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nobody. That's what ma and daddy said on the phone." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Stay here. Don't move okay?"

"Mkay."

I got up from the couch and hurried into the kitchen. I pulled out my phone. I went to Serg's number and called him.

"You ready?" He asked once he answered.

"Yes but something don't feel right. His daughter just asked me if I'm pregnant. What if Hakeem nem know?" I said and immediately started to panic.

"Calm down we finna pull up."

"Hurry up please." I told him.

- 𝙲𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙸𝙽 𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚂
██████████
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

- 𝙲𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙸𝙽 𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚂██████████𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

"Who's watching Cierra?" Cierra's momma asked over the phone.

"Saige." I told her.

"Saige? The hell."

"Qura shut the hell up. You always got something to say. You don't wanna watch her, you just like keeping her a secret from everybody else." I said.

"I'm not keeping her a secret. I just don't want anybody to know.." She said.

"Nigga that's exactly what keeping a secret means. Dumbass." I mumbled the last part.

"How everybody gonna feel when they find out I got pregnant at the age of 13? Hm?"

"That's yo problem. You care about other people's opinions too much." I shook my head.

"Whatever Calvin. FaceTime me when you get back home so I can see her."

"Alright." I said and she hung up.

I stopped at the light and felt around my pants before I smacked my lips.

"Fuck. I done forgot my damn gun." I mumbled. When the light turned green I turned around and made my way back to my house.

|END OF CHAPTER.|
|185+ votes|
|MISS -FENDIIBRAT🧸|

not me finally figuring out what to do with the book. anyways the next chapter will be the continuation of this one. lemme see if y'all can reach that vote goal.