Prologue

(So this is my newest book as of (21/9/2020) And I hope that I can stick with it all the way up to volume 7 and beyond but you never know, If you have read the Bio then you must of noticed that that The Reader is Kinda Op and if you are an author then you must know how hard it is to keep the story canon with such a powerful character added in, but i will try my best)

We Start off watching three people running through a forest shrouded in red tree's, The three people are Known as Adam Taurus, Blake Belladonna And Y/N "Zer0" L/N.

Adam is a tall Faunus with auburn hair that spikes backward in a windswept way. While most of his hair was red, he had streaks of brown. A noticeable trait of his appearance was the mask he wore, which obscured his entire upper face above his nose.

Blake is a fair-skinned young woman with wavy black hair and amber eyes. Her Faunus trait is a pair of black cat ears on top of her head.

Y/N "Zer0" is a 6'2 16 year old Faunus with H/C Ears and a H/C Tail he is wearing Advanced Combat Armour that was made by himself, Without his Armour you can see his short and well kept H/C Hair and His Mismatched eyes on being E/C And the other being black with a red 0 instead of a Pupil This weird Trait was developed after his first semblance was unlocked. He has A Young but wise look in his eyes.

We See the group stop at the edge of a cliff waiting for something when Y/N started a conversation

Y/N: Adam Im leaving after this mission, You have strayed from Our Goal.

Adam Looked over at his Comrade with a look of shock and anger but calmed down so the job could go easy.

Adam: *Sighs* Wel Shall discuss this later.

Y/N:*Shakes his head as an X Displays on his helmet* There will be no Discussion.

Adam: You are Under my command, So you shall listen to m-

Blake could feel the Killing Intent coming off Y/n but for some reason she felt safe She always did feel safe around him, But she could feel the tension and didn't want them to fight before the mission.

Blake:*Holds her hand up to both of them* Shh The train is coming.

Y/N:*Looks at blake while a :) Appears on his helmet* Let us begin.

Adam, Blake and Y/N slide down the hill and jump onto the top of the train, digging their weapons into the roof as they land. Upon boarding it the Three jump onto another car, Adam slashes at a hatch before lifting it as they enter a car full of Androids

Adam: Looks like we're gonna be doing this the hard way.

The Androids activate and circle the Trio.

Blake: Don't be so dramatic.

Y/N: I shall deal with this.

As he said that he cloaked.

An Android activates the guns on its arms.

Android: Intruder, identify yourself.

Y/N: A most confused death, Dead before he even knew,Where I had struck from.

Y/N reveals himself as all the Androids fall to the ground, Dismantled

Y/N Flickers away as a Robot crashed through the wall to reveal another hoard of droids, Who all instantly fall to the ground in bits. 

Adam:*Looks at Y/N With a smirk on his face* My, my, 1000 Slices is Really made for Killing, See you're made for this.

As Adam moved to a case with a snowflake on it, Y/N Responds with a snarl, Blake tugged on his arm and gave him a soft smile. Adam opens the case and finds what he wanted.

Adam: Perfect. Move up to the next car.

He closes the trunk.

Adam: I'll set the charges.

Blake: What about the crew members?

Adam: What about them?

Y/N: *Glares at Adam* Adam I may be an Assassin But I keep the Innocent lives I take at a minimum, And this is just Unneeded deaths.

Before Adam Can respond A Spider droid crashes into the cart

Adam: Y/N deal with it.

Y/N Just stood there with his helmet displaying two letters, F.U,

Blake:*anxiously* Y/N.

Y/N:*Sighs* Fine, *Whispers* You get going get to the other cart.

Blake:*Whispers*What about you?!

Y/N Smirks under his helmet

Y/N:*Chuckles* Did you forget I can teleport.

Blake:*Blushes* Shut Up.

Before they could continue the Spider droid shot projectiles towards them as Adam was thrown back, Y/N Sprinted in front of them both as blake slowly went out the back.

Y/N:*Glows a Bright Red* IRON WILL!

As the beam hit Y/N he just stood there tanking the hit, He then ran forward and decapitated the spider droid as Adam was struggling to get up.

Y/N:*Chuckles* I say, boom biatch, That's what you get for messing, With the Assassin. And Goodbye Adam.

Adam:* Looks down as Blake and His Ex-Friend Leaves * Nooo!

As Adam runs out the back blake decouples the carts as both you and her get further and further away as he watches them leave.

With Y/N And Blake.

Y/N: *Looks at blake and removes her Bow* Your heading to beacon?

Blake:*Sighs and looks at Y/n with a sad face*Yes, I know you said no but you please join me i can tell deep down you want to do good.

Y/N Could see how much it's hurting blake and shakes his head

Y/N:*Sighs* Fine, But if I don't like it I will leave.

Blake smiles widely before leaping on Y/N

Blake:YAY!

Y/N:*Freaking out* Careful We could fall off the train cart!

And with that the screen fades to black.