16

Peril couldn't believe herself. I'm actually going to be married in a few months. And to Clay no less!

She couldn't stop grinning at the thought. Since Middle school she had wanted this.

Two weeks had passed since she and Clay got engaged and today was Lynx's wedding and Peril was, sadly, her maid of Honor.

Peril had been stunned that out of all the girls Lynx had chosen her. The most temperamental, the clumsiest out of the bunch. But the dress was beautiful so she couldn't complain. A silky, halter neck dress, that cinched at the waist and flowed down into the skirt that then slit down the middle with a short skirt underneath. The entire dress was bright scarlet and had small gold embroidery on the hem. With a thin golden belt and a few dangling bracelets paired with maybe a necklace and earrings Peril was actually excited, she just hoped that she could wear the bright golden heels Lynx had picked out without breaking her leg.

Lynx was really nice to all the girls and didn't make them wear the same bland thing but instead customized their dresses to fit their personalities. Lynx had gotten Peril's style right on, except of course the heels.

Glory

Glory spun in front of a floor length mirror. Lynx was really awesome.

A jungle green dress with faux peacock feathers and deep emeralds hung down at her waist while the top wrapped around her chest. She wore a shrug jacket over the dress that was the same shade of green as the dress.

Glory slipped into her heels feeling on top of the world. She snuck a peek at a small silver band that glinted on her left ring finger and smiled smugly.

Boy would they all be surprised.

Kinkajou

Kinkajou hung on Turtle's arm as he led her into the small church where Lynx and Quibli would exchange their vows.

She was so happy for her friend, who after long trials deserved this.

Kinkajou's Own wedding was next month and she couldn't wait. But first she would celebrate with her friend.

Kinkajou was ecstatic as she sat in the second pew to the front.

Qibli looked terrified up there by himself but at the same time he was ready.

Smiles were all around for the happy couple.

The music started and doors opened to reveal Lynx who had put on a wavering and uneasy smile. She was happy of course but nervous as one should be on their wedding day.

Her dress was white and faded into a super light amethyst at the very hem. Her bouquet of white roses and lavender was tied with a periwinkle ribbon.

Lynx stepped up and faced Qibli. Quartz was being held by Peril and gurgling happily in a dress that matched her mothers.

And within a few minutes the couple had exchanged vows and were now a family.

No one in the room could wipe their smiles off.

Tears of Joy emanated throughout the church.

At last, they were married.

A/N

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to update and I am so sorry this is so short. I have so little time despite what you may think. I am typing an actual Novel that (hopefully) will be published but definitely not for another year with all the drafts I have to type and all. But I will update when I can.

Enjoy!